6 months to live

you have just been told you have terminal cancer and with absolute certainty you have no more than 6 months to live.
what do you do with your time?

Attached: istockphoto-1046447738-170667a.jpg (553x311, 82.77K)

i ride until i physically am unable to..

this life if mine is simply for riding my motorbike, if i'm going to die then i'll spend my remaining moments with my bike.

it's simply the only way

Get a second opinion, I have met thousands of people who have been wrongly diagnosed some deadly shit, I won't just let some glorified nurse tell me I have the super aids cancer when it's diagnosis could easily give out a false positive if you drink a coke

Attached: EgwN63QUwAAHJty.jpg (1200x1105, 225.19K)

what's a good motorbike to start on?

>what do you do with your time?
Drugs. Especially opioids. I haven't done since my initial trials with them because they genuinely are better than life but if I know I'm gonna die might as well die happy
I would also spend time with my parents and my sister. They are the reason I haven't killed myself so far.

okay faggot you get a second opinion and are told you actually 4 months to live. happy now? just play the game ffs

rejoice
knowing i dont have to suffer on this planet anymore would be the most godsend shit ever
i would just rot in my room until my time
holy fuck id be so happy

i think i will just live my life normally lol
IDK what i would really want to do

depends on your style. what do you like the look of, user? go for a low CC bike to start, and build up if you see fit.

as long as it has two wheels, an engine and you enjoy it, nothing else matters.

it's simply the only way

Go on a rape spree.

>you get a second opinion and are told you actually 4 months to live. happy now?
No, I want a third opinion

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (250x193, 8.02K)

Learn to drive so I can kill some paki/kikes/nigger nig nog apes.

I'm not sure. I'd have to do some math. id either spend 3 months working and then 3 with my nephews, or just go spend 6 with my nephews. Maybe both since I can work anywhere and they have school til june anyways.

last stand

God i wish that was me fr

the same thing i've been doing, which is isolate myself in my room and procrastinate

>go skydiving at least once
>visit the amazon jungle if I can
>try out any psychedelics I can get my hands on
These are just the first 3 things that come to mind. Maybe fuck a proustite as well cause I'm still a virgin.

Attached: adventure.png (600x600, 671.92K)

Be happy as hell for 6 months

I don't enjoy living, but I am too much of a coward to kill myself.
If death was inevitable, and I had the meds to deal with the pain, it would be heaven. I wouldn't even have to deal with the guilt of hurting my family, just nature doing it's job.

Drugs and hookers. Until the last month then I would try and kill at least 1 person that truly deserves it.

give a try at the one hobby i never cared to persue. fighting. just fight as many people at the local dojo and see how good i am and how good i can get in 6 months

fucking kek. No ones gonna wanna beat on that dude that is about to die from cancer and probably looking sickly as fuck. Literally makes me laugh thinking about it

you have 6 months to live and you're not even going to do something a little bad? you're just going to die like a faggot??

the only reasonable responses in this thread and even then I'm a little underwhelmed.

well thats implying im super sick and can barely walk. I don't want to be patronized by the fags at the dojo like this is the make a wish foundation and they let me win. I was assuming im not actually on my deathbed.

Make out with my mon and carve a smiling face on my forehead

only a nigger like you could think of sperging out and causing violence in your last moments

lmao whatever normalfag. go be virtuous in your last moments and die like a rat.