Social outcast stories

>be me, fembot, in uni
>walking down the sidewalk, minding my business
>having an imaginary conversation with someone in my mind about dick size (i had just bought a banana)
>probably gesturing a bit at no one
>girl walking by says "hi user!"
>"hi"
>i didnt recognize her
>process what just happened for 10 seconds
>give two short high pitch laughs (i dont think they were out of range to hear it)
>keep walking, cringing at myself

this is why i have no real life friends

Attached: chara.jpg (2048x2048, 378.12K)

Wtf i thought you killed yourself what happened?

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to be an outcast as a woman. There is always a place for you and people who will jump hoops for your acceptance.

My gf talks to me about her female circle of friends, it's not only possible but very likely. The inherent emotionality, pettiness and histrionic behaviour of women amplify each other when in a group. Most female friendships are incredibly unstable, emotional things.

are you mistaking me for someone else
maybe. people seem to like me well enough, but im extremely socially anxious and insecure so i come off as standoffish and not wanting to interact with anyone, so people leave me alone. i don't know how to communicate that i want to be friends with someone.

she literally has you

I just realized today I got molested when I've been kidnapped when I was two years old. I had all the information but I never made the fucking link in my head.
It maybe explains why I convinced two neighbors sisters to play the doctor and lick each other's genitals an butts when I was just 4 years old.

Now that I'm know that I'm fucked I don't know what to do. Shit.

>be me, fembot, in uni
how much chad cock have you eaten so far ?

standard fembot stuff desu

0 because men who aren't twinks freak me out
wanted to fuck a twink i met first semester but he was sadly gay
not planning on it in the near future because im down horrendous for my (online) best friend and fucking anyone who isnt her (im bi) feels too weird
thats fucked user :( at least you know now i guess
similar stuff happened to a few people i know, i guess therapy if you can afford it

>Social outcast
>fembot
why do i even bother with bait

i literally don't have a single friend. i leave my house monthly. i'm a social outcast

Attached: steppy.png (917x1573, 659.42K)

I would like to talk to some fembot social outcasts (I'm a guy).
Untitled#0071

Why are you bi fags literally everywhere now

idk man ive been bi since i was a kid
honestly i was more lesbian before i was a teenager, only had crushes on girls till i was 12 or so

>maybe. people seem to like me well enough, but im extremely socially anxious and insecure so i come off as standoffish and not wanting to interact with anyone, so people leave me alone. i don't know how to communicate that i want to be friends with someone.
Same, but I'm a guy. I actually want to talk to someone who's also like this, as I have never met anyone outside of myself in such a situation. What kind of interests do you have? How would you describe yourself to be like in a friendly conversation?

>Be me, khhv in 20s at work
>See cute girl, a coworker
>She's smiling and looking toward me
>"hi! where have you been?"
>Nope. Not talking to me
>Walk right past her. Looking straight ahead
>Quickly glance back
>No one else is there
oops

Okay sorry for being so aggressive towards you user my bad

Same here user but I've realized I didn't have anything in common with those people anyway. If we were meant to be friends it would have already happened.

i want to fuck you so bad, femanon

>fembot
>having an imaginary conversation with someone in my mind about dick size

is this real do women really just do this the fuck

Attached: 1627289511812.png (1024x1022, 1.66M)