Another Wasted Day of My Youth

No friends, no girl, nothing. Nothing to but to seek attention from internet strangers again. And yes, I have the right to use this pic because I'm Russian. How's your day been, anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=VBqqUOZITGo
youtube.com/watch?v=6HVofwARgOs
youtube.com/watch?v=wLW_y9GUAgg

Attached: image_2022-03-18_202938.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vdfEZwPd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=HfZOwzLOROs
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ssRenETWU
youtube.com/watch?v=VazvoVzngZs
youtube.com/watch?v=slYgJ0iFXgM
youtube.com/watch?v=97GXQ97rvic
youtube.com/watch?v=k-T63_DK8hc
youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA
youtube.com/watch?v=9vrQ42LScuo
youtube.com/watch?v=5eZ_TgE3x_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_vDgKBElrkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7G2hAhqlg-0
youtube.com/watch?v=jLqBK2nsljo
youtube.com/watch?v=ViqhERnH-rk
youtube.com/watch?v=HqZTCLMbrlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Molchat doma
Based.
Personally I have given up and I'm happier this way. Why take part in the rat race when there is nothing you want to do and no meaning in this world? Why suffer for something that doesn't exist?
I just want to be alone.

Shit as always. I've finally accepted that self improvement is a meme. Started taking better care of myself for nearly two years now but it doesn't do shit for me. I'm always tired, always in a bad mood, can't get rid of negative thoughts.

Attached: i accept it (2).jpg (1011x681, 292.66K)

Picrel is in Minsk, close to where my aunt lives. I used to go to that store a lot as a kid. I can't even begin to describe the way I feel about this image.

Attached: image_2022-03-18_204113.png (1024x576, 773.81K)

Is that type of music popular in Russia? I really like those Russian Doomer Playlists on youtube. I don't understand word but it has more heart and soul than most American music.

I wouldn't say it's any more popular than it is in the West. Millennials in general have a strong appreciation of the whole 90s Perestroyka vibe, but that mostly includes stuff like Kino, which is still pretty cool.

Here's my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=-vdfEZwPd3M

Attached: image_2022-03-18_210652.png (564x372, 217.45K)

Better than last week but still not great. Still it's nice to see other anons.

hi russian mister.

what do you do for fun besides Any Forums?
how'd you discover this place?
how did you feel this week?

I play cs:go on my laptop and browse fucking REDDIT for memes sometimes. I'm in college and live in a dorm, so there's not much to do besides that and homework.

I'm violently racist, so I started browsing Any Forums expecting funny greentexts and likeminded people. That board is crawling with schizos and degens though, not that I'm not a degen myself.

This was break week, so it was better than usual. My roommate also went away to see his parents, so that was nice. Nothing else changed though.

Attached: image_2022-03-18_211907.png (749x499, 300.35K)

You obviously are aware of your problems Ivan. Why are you dragging your feet and negotiating with yourself? Look in the mirror and make the changes you need.

I just don't have the willpower to fully commit to it. It's hard to explain. I try to look for friends in all my classes and online, but I guess either I'm too picky, or just too weird for most people. I can't vibe with everyone I meet.

As funny as it sounds, but I was probably the most satisfied with my social image in fifth grade when I befriended a bully and everyone actually liked me.

I will probably make the changes sooner or later though.

Unless you're implying that I should transition.

Attached: image_2022-03-18_214310.png (604x403, 321.95K)

Fug, that's not what I wanted.

>I'm Russian.
I'm sorry. How JUST'ed are things over there?

>How's your day been, anons?
Trying to manage my anxiety without meds. Drank 6lts of water. Ate under my tdee because I'm not hungry. Wondering why I even bother anymore, shitty how the depression-anxiety cycle works. Not that long ago I was sleeping 8-12 hours, sometimes overeating, not drinking water and not feeling physical pain but not really feeling anything at all either. Depression just masks emotional pain, and physical sensations to an extent. Fast forward today, can hardly sleep 6 hours, wake up frequently. Feeling tired yet can't sleep. Emotional pain, past regrets, resentment, all piling up at once making me want to kms. No friends. No girl. No future. A past too shitty to remember. At least you still crave something, at least you're still YOUNG, I just want to REST. Nothing wrong with wanting internet strangers attention. It's better than nothing..

youtube.com/watch?v=HfZOwzLOROs

Attached: 1639399231315.jpg (384x625, 66.15K)

>I'm Russian
Why didn't you go to Putin's party at the stadium today?
I watched it on tv and there were lots of qts there waving Russian flags, pretty kino ngl.

>Kauan
Incredibly based.
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ssRenETWU

Post rock is so soothing. This kind of music touches the soul a bit, it helps. Or maybe I'm just a faggot. Doesn't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=VazvoVzngZs
youtube.com/watch?v=slYgJ0iFXgM

Attached: 1646675420158.jpg (512x512, 75K)

Minsk always look like a comfy city to me. Is it safe?

Post-rock is great. Nothing faggot about enjoying good music my good man.
youtube.com/watch?v=97GXQ97rvic
youtube.com/watch?v=k-T63_DK8hc
youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA
youtube.com/watch?v=9vrQ42LScuo
youtube.com/watch?v=5eZ_TgE3x_A
youtube.com/watch?v=_vDgKBElrkQ

>I'm violently racist
so you found pol through google? do you remember the specific moment?

>REDDIT
go back

>so that was nice.
if you spent all week alone, wouldn't that kinda suck?

gsybe and sigur ros are two of my favorite post rock bands. would also recommend this will destroy you

Never listened to them before but I like listening to new albums so which one from them would you recommend?

Solid picks, user. I need to remind myself to listen Sigur Ros's discography. Very nice, dreamy-like. Just what I need right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7G2hAhqlg-0
youtube.com/watch?v=jLqBK2nsljo (very relevant song title lmao)
youtube.com/watch?v=ViqhERnH-rk
youtube.com/watch?v=HqZTCLMbrlI

Attached: timeless_by_aenami_dc6pscr-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 157K)