Things you love about your body

>lactose supertolerant, can eat lots of dairy products without repercussion, not even a fart
>body beat dust allergy when I was 17, not I didn't have a cold even once since then
>skin was sensitive but never had acne
>now I'm just pale as fuck but I don't burn anymoore
>6'3
>very, very soft hands
>can dislocate shoulders without pain nor damaging myself, and it only happens at will so never happened when lifting or pushing heavy things
>smart nose, eyes and tongue. Can easily replicate images, smells and flavors. pretty useful when drawing or cooking
>the only male in the family who isn't balding despite having the cursed hairline

Attached: EhN8FsrVgAA3Uc4.jpg (510x680, 64.59K)

i have the perfect body to ride a motorbike

it's simply the only way

>hair on head at 26
>eyes work when glasses
>all bones work 99+%
>don't trip easily
>can grow 85+% beard in two years' effort
>6"1
>hands big
>dick big enough
>legs seem to have stopped losing muscle, are now perma-solid
>skin works, no stretch marks or holes in it

i can't think of one thing. maybe just the fact that i'm skinny

Attached: raining.jpg (276x331, 50.04K)

>26
>85% beard
>two years' effort
I've had a full beard since I was 14. Do I have some kind of genetic disorder that gives me way higher test than normal?

not much
>i heal quickly
>i don't get sick often
>i don't get really fat
>i can put on mass somewhat quickly when i can get out of my own way enough to work out consistently

I only started trying at 24. Maybe you had less shitty pants, took me a while to spot and eliminate that one.

Fast metabolism. It is literally impossible for me to gain weight.

Niger what the fuck are you doing being a robot while having that winning build?

>Black
>6'4. Thought it was a curse when I was younger but as I became an adult I learned how much of a blessing it is.
>Good metabolism. According to the doctor I can eat up to 4000 calories a day and maintain my weight.
>Big weewee. 8 inches
>Naturally very strong. Even in the military I was able to lift more than most dudes.

Attached: 1647036870101.png (3000x1768, 1.94M)

>natural pretty boy facial features
>5'10 height is pretty decent imo
>full head of hair and hairline is just as it was when I was 15
>veiny hands
>can shoot projectile snot out of my nostrils

Maybe. My hair also just grows out really fast too, if I go two weeks without trimming it (I can't shave, it's too thick for a razor) it gets really big.
I also started balding in high school, possibly earlier. I got a transplant and stem cell injections more recently, and i've stopped further loss with DHT blockers so hopefully it's going to be ok. I'm 23 turning 24 and also 5'6"ish so I'm not holding out for a gf or anything, but hopefully I can walk in public without feeling bad about myself and getting stared at by people without a hat.

Ah, so you can only "love" by attaching comparisons to complete strangers?
Disgusting creep.

>decently sized dick for my race
>non-short height for my race
>don't get fat quickly
>can get fit relatively quickly
>sort of a quick learner

>things you love about your body
It's very unlikely that I will ever go bald. That's literally it. I hate my body

i think i have cute lips, that's all desu

Attached: 061.jpg (600x851, 234.96K)

What are you talking about user? Genuinely confused, I think you replied to the wrong person

Attached: IMG_5063.jpg (1105x914, 139.04K)

I can't put on weight to save my life
I've got curly hair
That's about it really

I have basically no random health issues

>6'2"
>Superacclaimated to colder weather this might not be my body but I love it. I can enjoy 15 degree Celsius weather in my shorts and I save so much in energy cause I keep my home at 14-15 degree's in the winter
>Very nice blue eyes with a little bit of rust colour on the inside around the pupil (part of my body that is most consistently). complemented by on by women second is height). Also very good eye sight
>Long arms and legs especially arms. Attractive just make me good at some things.
>Fairly flexible my whole life (I was a goal keeper playing soccer so I had to keep this one up)
>Good eyebrows (people also tell me this)
>Very little fat even without working out I've always been skinny
>Great tolerance of Alcohol both from my own consumption and also the fact that 5/8 of my great grandparents were considered alcoholic even in their times.
>No allergies (I had gluten and dairy intolerances when I was younger but I got over both of them)
>Visible but not disfiguring scar on my face. Women don't tell me it looks good like they say about other things but all my girlfriends have said that they thought it made me look sexier.

Attached: 1645855237316.jpg (585x524, 149.69K)

Broad shoulders/ frame.
Nice smooth skin.
From some angles, I even like my face.