Why is every white woman seemingly diagnosed with autism all of a sudden?

is this just something im noticing or does anyone else see it too? all of a sudden every female 16-25 claims to have an autism diagnosis. i grew up as an oddball as a female, but wouldn't classify myself as autistic or ever seek a diagnosis for it. but EVERY female i talk to seems to mention it offhandedly that they have autism. these are girls that i have watched have no problem socializing, making friends, blending in with others in work/school, and being able to order food without any issues. and lets say maybe that yes, all of them really got diagnosed with autism from a professional. how many of them are actually on medication or receiving treatment/help? 0 of them. they turn around and tell the world that they're autistic and wear it as another badge. its completely bizarre and they're romanticizing autism for whatever reason because they've convinced themselves they have it after stuttering once, hating the texture of one item, or having a unique interesting. everyone has to have some weird labels attached to themselves and can't be comfortable without having all of their personality organized into different categories. rant over

Attached: 1647385436856.png (976x560, 79.41K)

I've been wearing the same "npc" glasses for 15 years. Damn it feels good to have friends and not be a virgin.

>why is every white woman seemingly diagnosed with autism all of a sudden?
women see men doing something without them and they MUST force themselves into it and ruin it, regardless of what it is or whether it's even perceived as cool, lame, good or bad, etc.

Autism is an excuse to be rude and selfish. White women are inherently rude and selfish so they're starting to use autism as an excuse and for sympathy points.

I may seem like I have friends but they are really just acquaintances, for whom I have to try pretty hard to seem normie and which I can't keep up for long stretches of time. I have autism and I'm a bio female, but I don't think literally every girl has it like some schizos think.

they know men are tired of normie women, and ruin the image of aspies by being normies while telling everyone they are aspies.

Tomboys couldn't be beat by conventional means, so they resorted to tranny brainwashing. Normie women are monsters

Attached: 1647185721894.jpg (400x300, 58.26K)

>why is every white woman seemingly diagnosed with autism all of a sudden?
Attention and "le quirky not like other girls XD"

Cause their lives are so simple and protected that they need to come up with traits like a video game in order to distinguish themselves from 99% of women.

The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to feel as though she is just another fixture on the wall, another piece of furniture that can be discarded, ignored, and thrown into the background. That's the worst fate of a woman, moreso than men, because if a women was left forgotten in ancient times, that pretty much meant her death. Social inclusivity, even if it's the village witch or clown, is still better than being nothing at all.

aspie glasses are what ive been wearing make me look like harry potter sometimes but i realised glasses jsut cuck you 95% of the time and you should avoid wearing them

self-diagnosing. the autism "communities" have been forced to accept it. i'll take hating on NT's like they're an inferior race over this "no no no you can't just gatekeep WOMEN!" bullshit any day.

>how many of them are actually on medication
there is no medication for autism you mongol

then why are they giving me all these amphetamines for?

op here, once i was put on risperdal for hallucinations/irritation and its supposedly a medication for autism/schizophrenia. FYI, im not a schizo, i had sleep apnea causing me not to get enough oxygen to my brain and i become really fucking retarded for the couple of years before getting a CPAP

Risperdal makes you retarded. It literally sucks out your soul and turns you into a zombie. Stop taking that shit, it took me like a year to feel "normal" again even after quitting.

Attached: 1634464109768.png (1170x667, 887.48K)

i definitely quit it after a few months. gave me tunnel vision and i couldnt stay awake anywhere. ive been off of it for multiple years but gained a fuck ton of weight, and sexual dysfunction in the short amount of time i was on it. i really hate my psychiatrist for putting me on it

I fucking hate psychiatrists, they solely exist to make you a better cog in the machine.
>your brain is broken? Causing distress? Take these, they will shut down all thought and make you forget you are conscious.
Nothing has changed except we now lobotomize with chemicals instead of an icepick.

Attached: 1556177281294.jpg (477x724, 117.18K)

actually not a bad take. have noticed this. autists and people who claim autist status are really shit people regardless.

Yea there is it's called lead you should try some

i was still a child when they put me on it, at around 14 years old. looking back i feel so dumb, but like i was a fucking kid, what was i suppose to do? now my libido is ruined and i went from 80 pounds to 180 pounds. bad for a 5'2" female

damn you're a real fuckin fatso huh? you ever let a boyfriend slap that belly? bet it looks funny jiggling on a hobbit like you

Attached: 1633520265442.png (360x346, 141.61K)

>putting a child on antipsychotics
first time I have felt bad for a fembot, fuck psychniggers

Attached: 1641850681908.png (885x885, 754.38K)

True incel glasses have a thin border and not have elongated lenses