Im incapable of doing anything. i feel like im going to go insane from this feeling. i cant even leave the house...

im incapable of doing anything. i feel like im going to go insane from this feeling. i cant even leave the house. i cant talk to people. i can't learn things. i can't do anything

Attached: 464376.jpg (720x720, 78.7K)

just get a motorbike, you'll WANT to leave the house. you'll WANT to be happy, you WILL be the best version of yourself.

it's the only way.

can you stop it can youstop it PLEASE

stop what? you just need to get a motorbike.

it's the only way.

Do a backflip off a tall apartment building and couple it with a spread-eagle

youre not funny
id rather have my threads die with zero replies than your stupid moterbike bullshit

actually he's hilarious as fuck and motorbike chad will live forever in the hearts of minds of the lives of he's touched

see you on the road

user, i think you just need to get a motorbike. you'll have so much fun.

it's simply the only way.

see, this user gets it. he knows the purr of the engine, the feel of the wind, the sight of the road blurring past.

it's simply the only way.

>im incapable of doing anything
wrong. you just made this post, therefore you did something. idiot.

Attached: 1628398139034s.jpg (250x246, 8.36K)

go fuck yourselves. burn in hell. fuck you

just make up a reason to do stuff. eventually you can gaslight yourself into wanting it

just ride, brother. let the road eat your feelings.

it's simply the only way

Op im no expert, but i don't think you'd be so triggered if you had a motorbike.

Make a goal, set out a plan on how to achieve it and then fulfil those steps. You're less likely to "do things" or "get good" unless there's a concrete vision.

D-Do motorbikes handle potholes okay? How about snow and ice? Are there quiet ones, I'm sensitive to loud noises...Oh! How many miles do I need to drive to feel better, I kinda feel what OP feels.

Probably anxiety from actual mental illness, your past and poor life-adaptation (eg for your social issues) then a bit of depression which is ultimately a lack of purpose in life (not doing anything). And then you won't have the energy to learn well asides from motivational problems. Anxiety can be nicely fixed in large part unless it demands too extreme of a character upheaval. Depression bit is confronting life and thats your own decision. You might be better off an hero, or maybe just get pussy and ride motorbike QED

Stop caring about the outside world and indulge yourself in escapism and drugs. If you can do it "responsibly" aka don't get addicted to opioids or benzos you'll be happier. At least I am.
I've never felt loneliness and get neetbux so maybe this doesn't work for the average person. I go outside like once a week for groceries and I'm fine with this.

i would be fine with it if i lived alone and got neetbux. but living with family and being broke makes it 10x worse

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm really lucky to have been born in a nordic welfare state.

this is resultant of not being able to do anything for extended periods of time, or being told that you can't. i don't know if anyone has a real answer for you aside from "just go outside bro" which is the least helpful answer of all