Femcels btfo

What's your excuse now "fembots"?

Attached: lol.jpg (634x529, 34.62K)

>white gril
makes sense. you can be any type of ugly white gril and get a bf.

>christcuck dying of cancer sticks with deformed dog-fucking whore
>implying this is even remotely relevant to 99% of the population

He was her bf before and probably cheats on her all the time.

This guy got a gf AFTER his accident. What's your excuse incels?

Attached: PRC_92235009_1633415961.jpg (1200x630, 104.02K)

Sorry Lakweesha, black femcels don't exist either. See picrelated.

Attached: blackpill264836.jpg (640x752, 58.66K)

show me her husband or else shes just a cumdump retard with a baby

She's still having more sex than average looking men.

and you could go be a gay prostitute and have your back blown out. doesn't mean its a reasonable comparison to make.

I thought most of you black fem-cels enjoyed that status. When its a white guy doing the cumdumping anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-121239_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1042x1107, 501.21K)

>I thought most of you black fem-cels enjoyed that status.
you thought wrong then.

I see a shitload of WMBF couples around here, hell I fantasized about a black client who has a literal afro until I found out she was married.
And yes, I'm white. I don't even have that high of standards, I look like an average guy and get nothing at all.

Was that the dog fucker?

>WMBF couples around here
i dont. i barely even see black women that have a partner period. maybe its just your area?

Maybe, it is the south after all.
Still, they aren't ruled out by my standards, they simply don't want me it seems.

Let's hope her clothes never, ever again (magically) become "completely ripped off"
XD

All femanon has to do is stick around and give me attention...

He would get crucified if he dumped her.

Do they fuck even semi regularly tho?

Attached: 7f497980-a71b-11ec-8e13-dfa1e07366e4.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

why do you assume that fembots have no standards. It's unfair that people just expect us to settle for some onions faced loser because we don't have the looks to secure a decent looking boyfriend.

>just have gay sex if you are a heterosexual man who cannot have sex with a woman
I'm simply not gay so it's not a possibility for sex. I never understood this line of logic.

It means that women are not heterosexual, but chadsexual. Having sex with a non-chad is basically like changing their sexual orientation.

Attached: _frenhooo-_hooo.gif (220x127, 24.97K)

>white
>was above his looks match level
>kinky enough to fuck dogs so probably was dirty in bed
She was a stacey which is why they dated. She got fucked up after that. So, she isn't a femcel by any means. The only reason she isn't having sex now is the dogs mauled her asshole and vagina and they're healing after initial surgeries.
The only reason the guy hasn't bailed either is because he'd be publicly burned for it right now. I'd bet folding money the second the spotlight dies down he's gone though.