Even the crystal cafe foids want to cuck us when they finally agree to date us. It's over

Even the crystal cafe foids want to cuck us when they finally agree to date us. It's over.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-224905~2.png (720x832, 310.42K)

Stop enabling whores.
Stop talking about whores.
Stop making whore threads.
Get a hobby.

no matter what you do she will always have at least one side guy in mind if not multiple men as backup. she can jump ship at any moment. this is the true nature of w*men.

>acting like crystal cafe women are actual women
if ANY of them at all are real women, they are definitely the 1% all women, and are actually ugly, disfigured whores who should not and will not breed.

>1% of all women
I am retarded, and not an ESLFag.

>I didn't ask to feel like this
Is she joking or is she being serious?

Attached: 4b1437e49aae984e14b5ada1120bb312_400x400.png (400x400, 358.98K)

agreed.
stop chasing women.
do some programming, or something.
or throw yourself into vidya.

>smaller more niche forum for robot women
>everyone is still happy with friends and relationships

OP created that thread there so he could create this thread here.

>Women are whores
How many times are we going to have these sorts of threads, I mean honestly? This is not new information, ALL women are convictionless, backstabbing whores. There are no "fembots", nerdy girls, or girls next door; they're all just different kinds of whores.

Women are too slow to realize their problems arent real. Either way women dont have the brain power necessary to process emotions so shell just fuck chad and forget about the bf and only pretend to remember him when shes outed as a whore

desu has anyone actually seen the threads on there lmao 100% sabotage from this site

Not OP but it happens frequently. There was another thread where a girl thought her friend was making a huge mistake getting married. Then she saw he was a tall, rich Chad and then got a crush on him. Women don't want to admit these but everything they say about how dirty and filthy men are, they are too.

>Being attracted to someone who isn't your SO is a crime
Jesus Christ incel get over yourself

Are you saying that if your guy friend was marrying a hot russian girl and introduced you to her, you wouldn't feel attracted to her too? People need to stop pretending they don't feel attracted to other people while in a relationship and that it's normal.

So something like is perfectly alright?

It's a larp, but even if it wasn't he is just being truthful. My bf is uglier than he used to be and losing his hair. I still love him tho. Whereas men conflate attraction with love.

Yes, it's pretty fucked up. Some people are hot but to have a crush on your friend's finance is 100% fucked up and its almost hilariously sad that you're so far gone you think otherwise.

>An attractive person suddenly magically stops being physically attractive just because they wear someone else's ring
Imagine virtue signalling this hard, pathetic.

You're assuming it doesn't happen. It is true though. Other than a few non Asian exceptions, women become much less attractive to men after 30. Attractiveness is not permernant. By your logic this is fine.

I'm going to guess that your boyfriend was already attractive and is slightly less now, but you'll call "unconventionally attractive"?

Fifteen years from now, when your husband pops a boner as a much younger, attractive woman walks past, I hope you reflect on what you said and tell him it's perfectly fine.

kekoroni

A woman should not be around men

>My bf
Dressing as a woman doesn't make you one.

It's only a problem that she thinks the situation is a problem. There's always someone more attractive than you in one measure or another.

Are there any CC bitches in this thread?

My bf has likely popped boners to many different women. I'm fine with that, because I'm not a delusional egotistical retard who thinks my bf suddenly turns blind when he's in a relationship. How you insecure incels and femcels would ever handle being in a real, adult relationship is honestly beyond me.

It's only men who have a problem with their partner ageing. Women can look past that because we aren't as shallow as men and our love is not dependent only on looks.