I've been developing a prejudice against asian-americans the past couple years since moving to an area full of them

i've been developing a prejudice against asian-americans the past couple years since moving to an area full of them

they're super cliquey and rude

they're uncritically obsessed with trends/fads

they really do drive like shit

they're actually racist as fuck themselves but have a huge victim complex

they're annoying know-it-alls at work/school

they actually do tons of drugs especially party drugs

they cheat and steal wherever they can even if it's completely unnecessary

the ones from china or SEA all blatantly wish they were korean or japanese

they're ugly as fuck on average

Attached: ACE.jpg (960x720, 96.55K)

For me, it's the thickie with the glasses.

Oh are you that Mexican bitch who was butthurt that Stai Cee wouldn't spaz over sailor moon with you or kiss your ass, so now you hate Asians? Pathetic lol.

Who the fuck is Stai Cee?

Asian Americans are 10x more likely to be robbed or mugged than whites are. Over 85% of Asian Americans report having been called a racial slur before. If you want to know why Asians stick together it's because blacks are violent thugs and whites are racist pieces of shit.

Asian Stacy, get with the programme newfag

I agree. Asian Americans have no culture, identity, or purpose. And they know this, so they always feel like they have to compensate for something. For the girls, they don't want to seem submissive, so they try their absolute hardest to be complete fucking bitches. And the for the dudes, they want to be perceived as macho so they try their hardest to be the most annoying "dude-bro" there is (but in reality they still look and act like beta males). They still have the coldness of their Asian ancestry, but have also adapted the ego of a westerners. Truly a disgusting breed indeed. I will only befriend true riceboys and fuck true ricegirls only if they're from the motherland of Asia.

Attached: 1647463298514.jpg (817x1274, 576.45K)

For me it's their dating standards are super fucked. Basically they're completely white-worshipping. Asian dudes treat white girls as status symbols and attracting a Stacy is basically their life goal, their affirmation.

And then Asian girls will date an absolute deadbeat incel if he's got blond hair and blue eyes. I've seen some fucking dime piece Asian girls dating the most boring wagecuck dadbod motherfuckers you've ever met, the common thread was always he had blue eyes and light hair and was at least 5'11".

Asian Americans have plenty of culture, it's just that whites are so aggressively anti anything not white and still have the yellow peril retardation leftover from their retarded boomer ancestors, that Asians are forced to stifle it unless they want to be called a dirty gook and told to go back to their own country

ASIANS HAVE GIANT CALVES

It's less of a problem with Gen Z asians. They seem to be dating within their group more.

Everyone else in America has gone insane with interracial stuff, though.

>white men
obsessed with asian women
>white women
obsessed with asian pretty-boys if she's nerdy, latin/kebab chads if she's a stacy
>latin men
desperate to marry white
>latin women
obsessed with asian pretty-boys if she's nerdy, or thug niggas if she's a chola
>black men
will fuck anything
>black women
have gone full circle and are now getting back at the white man by...dating him

>Asian Americans have plenty of culture
Literally what? Are we talking about the same group of people that try so hard to be white and even fucking black sometimes (see American Asian New York and Cali girls). They're a fucking joke. I love Asian people. Not even in a weeb way like a lot of people on this board. I geniunely love countries like Cambodia, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Laos, etc. and their people. But Asian Americans I have never liked. They have literally no redeeming qualities. They're completely foreign to the culture they come from, and they stand out in our culture as well by being so unlikeable. Their (little boy/little girl) complex is almost as severe as black people's inferiority complex.

Attached: 18e.jpg (900x810, 55.04K)

asian-american "culture" is getting boba 5 fucking times a week and putting cutesy stickers on all your shit, and complaining about racism against asians while putting on a facade of some weird hiphop hypebeast aesthetic

>Asian dudes treat white girls as status symbols and attracting a Stacy is basically their life goal, their affirmation.
Huh? I've personally never witnessed this. Most Asian guys seem to prefer their own women, the ones who like white girls are rarer and usually just have a genuine attraction to white girls that they can't ignore. AMWF couples seem more wholesome and don't seem date out of spite, they date because they genuinely like and feel attracted to each other despite what society says about Asian men.

Sadly it seems most WMAF couples date out of spite for the women/men of their own race, respectively. There are of course exceptions to this, some WMAF couples really do love each other. But in general there seems to be a nasty, spiteful undertone to a lot of relationships where an Asian girl dates a white guy. It's like the white guy is trying to get back at white women for rejecting him, and the Asian girl is trying to get back at her Asian dad and other 'patriarchal' Asian men. Even if her white bf treats her as a fucktoy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-231614~2.png (720x392, 212.78K)

>Huh? I've personally never witnessed this
yes because you live in a midwestern state and follow carefully-produced AMWF vloggers who pander to kpoptards for money

go visit socal for one fucking week you imbecile

>getting boba 5 fucking times a week and putting cutesy stickers on all your shit, and complaining about racism against asians while putting on a facade of some weird hiphop hypebeast aesthetic
Imagine getting this assblasted about harmless people doing harmless things. Re-evaluate your life user.

>while putting on a facade of some weird hiphop hypebeast aesthetic
The modern popularity of Supreme and Thrasher literally took off in East Asia and Thailand first before the Asian-Americans stole it as well

Californian white women are often thinner and more attractive than the average white woman, so it makes sense Asian men find the most attractive women the most attractive, duh. That being said, I've talked to a lot of Asian dudes and most of them prefer dating Asian women as there's more of a cultural familiarity and understanding there. I'm sure many Asian guys would prefer to date a cute slim wholesome faithful white girl, but there aren't many of them around. If you can find one then you've struck gold, but Asian women are simply lower risk and high reward. Attractive white women are high risk high reward.

Asian guys prefer latinas

Every Asian I have met can fit into all but last 4.

Maybe that's because Latinas have more of a Asiatic appearance but also have more feminine figures, it's normal to find the familiar attractive. I know Asian guys married to Latina, white, even black girls. Irl nobody gives a shit about race schizophrenia like poltards do.

Dating statistics aren't schizo