What makes you believe that women owe you sexual favors and love?

What makes you believe that women owe you sexual favors and love?

Attached: xxint-incels2-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg (1050x549, 169.85K)

Because I pay them to have sex with me.

the manpower of society is the only thing standing between women becoming concubines for barbarians , why shouldn't they have responsibilities same as men ?
case and point ukraine , milions of men forced to stand and guard their home while women use the opportunity to run away and abandon it why would any society need independent women then ?

awful talking point
sage

Thats an answer to a different question

Here's you're (you)

What makes women think men owe them protection?

You have never felt the touch of a woman

You will get raped by a mudslime.

no , thats exactly the answer to your question m8 , women owe the manpower of society sex and traditional relationship as was before the sexual revolution.
else why should society sacrefice valubale resources and demolization of its manpower by granting what is essentially a weaker equivalent of a man the same right and social standing with less of the burdens such as conscription , favor in court etc.
tldr for you redditors , women weak therefore owe sex either to protector civilization or thrown out of gate/enslaved by said civilization (aka our civilization for thousands of years)

Physical strength ie man power is no longer an important attribute to a functioning society
woman currently hold many important positions in society that a man could also hold, it would be detrimental to our current society to force them into traditional roles
Ukraine is currently an exception because Ukraine is at war and not indictive of the societal expectations that nation is normally at

>Physical strength ie man power is no longer an important attribute to a functioning society
two things
a - physical strength and dominance is always a factor in everything and will always be until some really far into future point where we transcend into man machine hybrids or some shit but until then the 'barbarians' are always at the gate so to speak so power always has a voice and any modern privilege is a thin illusion created by society.
b- manpower is objectively superior to women in every way , men are stronger physically , mentally , more agressive and less prone to emotional factors. need less attention , no periods, pregnancy etc. basically average man >>>>>>average woman every time.
>it would be detrimental to our current society to force them into traditional roles
it would be detrimental economically only because our economical output has increased two fold artificially in order to accommodate for women since the start but the sucessful model of a male dominant society is a tried and proven model that works far better. bascially globohomo just wants more money so women are in the workplace and academics but this is by no means a neccesity of a functional society and is a very fragile model as demonstrated by recently by ukraine.
>Ukraine is currently an exception because Ukraine is at war and not indictive of the societal expectations that nation is normally at
war is exactly indicative of what a nation faces , and theres gonna be more conflicts soon, china , iran etc. I bring this up because it just shows how little value women have objectively speaking , war is just one such scenerio but having disloyal participents that run at the first sight of trouble while you simultaneously need to accommodate them with soft conditions is unhealthy for any society.

It's simple. Most men have connection to society through their family (wife and kids). They work for them and sacrifice for them alone. You take this away from them and you will find men who will opt out of society and socialization (what pacifies them and shapes their values). Now you have a concerning amount of the population that seeks fulfillment through radicalized groups and movements that seek to harm and uproot society. Political extremism, misogyny, etc. Keeping men happy ensures order.

Now you can say "yeah well men aren't entitled to love", but when men don't have anything to lose, they wont play by your rules, they'll destroy. Women gaining equality means that they no longer need to settle for men they don't care for, and most women won't, the idea of sexual liberation is rooted in fairy tails of love and monogamy that only work if they're enforced culturally. At least until they're older, women don't want to marry. And a lot of men don't really like that deal. The incel crisis is a national crisis.

>physical strength and dominance is always a factor in everything
To an extent I can see where you're coming from, but it's definitely much less, both men and women can learn to work a forklift, which exceeds the power of you're average male by several figure
Besides, most physical labor jobs where a woman is outclassed by a man are being replace by machines and automation, so that point is somewhat mute
>manpower is objectively superior to women in every way , men are stronger physically , mentally , more aggressive and less prone to emotional factors. need less attention , no periods, pregnancy
That's also fair, but again it's a variable, there are many women who don't have children, who have high academic achievements, who are isolationist, stoic, and make for good workers in modern society. If you're advocating for a cultural stigma of men>women than I would concede, but law making should stay out of the way of a competent person trying to work hard for society

But yeah the other 2 point are valid, or I'm just too tired to argue them

So you're saying the incel crisis is a crisis in belief and purpose (serve wife and kids), but purpose can emerge from all sorts of places, say religion for example, which was also a staple of past civilization, or nationalism. What's wrong with puttin your faith their instead?

>both men and women can learn to work a forklift, which exceeds the power of you're average male by several figure
most women dont do these jobs though , cant learn to do them as fast , cant do them when pregnant etc etc. like I said in everything ever average man >>>> average woman , this simple fact negates any value women provide other than reproduction. if your ration isnt a 1:1 your rights shouldnt be either , else society is at a burden.
>automation
were not nearly at that level of automation yet and even if we were , you still need engineering, technician , robotics experts , people to procure the steel for the machine etc etc , the less flashy jobs are always there and women dont do them anyway.
but as I said were not at that level , no even close and it would be a long time before we reach a level of automation that transcends the usefulness the adult man and by that point humans as a whole will be obsolete too.
>female exceptions
I understand where you're coming from and certainly there are many valuable women but the important is the average , also if a woman has to sacrifice her only basic utility to society aka reproduction to compete with men , what has society as a whole won ? in fact id even argue it lost because if women breed less and raise the future generations less effectively then were losing our potential.
we're already seeing the consequences of not caring and not raising children properly but this is a far deeper problem that goes farther than women. fuck the globohomos

The urge to procreate and have stable and fulfilling relationships is much stronger and often even a focal point of said faiths. Looking at the incel/male extremism issue with the view of "umm touch grass sweetie", isn't gonna help it. Personally, I think technology has been a major contributor to it, we need outside of the box thinking to encourage human interactions and family.

pretty much this , people confuse the concept of a male dominated society with the concept of a father dominated society.
the basic premise of human civilization is the crucial transition from a alpha rapist and harem hunter gatherer group to a settled family based mutual agreement between the heads of said families.
when you break apart men and women to individual units both lose meaning and are just government tools but theres no critical urge to raise , protect , advance like before. when men have nothing to lose , they have nothing to gain either , no drive and nothing.
when women are presented with thrill chad harem society they too lose themselves.
what we end up is a slowly decaying society , too big to fall apart instantly but rotting away at the core.

>in fact id even argue it lost because if women breed less and raise the future generations less effectively then were losing our potential
I guess I'll bring over population into the equation and see how you respond. But also I have to ask how the women of today raising our children incorrectly compared to past civilizations?
What i assume you're arguing is the role model of the traditional housewives from some 1st world country (let's say America) that should be followed by all women who choose to become housewives. SO in you're eyes what does that role model woman look like?

Yeah I can agree with that, technology has be a contributing factor in steering many away from the traditional ways of being, especially women, so men have a harder time being set up for marriage
Personally I think the efforts of reformation should be put on incels as a group, since they take up a smaller population, and set them up with nationalist or religious belief systems, which can then lead to marriage within those belief systems

honestly this problem is not just of women to be fair , modern people as a whole are raising children completely wrong.
this is a deeply complex problem that extends to the schooling and academic institutions becoming glorified day cares , a two full time working household leaving the child attention less , children being raised by computers and screens , children being raised with the values of the sexual revolution promoting over indulgence in drugs , sex , alcohol.
its true the 1st world post ww2 classic american model is overrated and exaggerated but an ideal woman so to speak should be a housewife or if possible spend as much time raising the children , care for the house and any other work that needs done while the man is out working, the basics.
of couse modern society post sexual revolution doesn't enable this , and its true that at times of crisis society cant completely allow this either but this is the ideal healthy way a human being should develop.