Normie Taste: Japanese girls
Cringe Taste: Korean girls
Okay Taste: Chinese girls
Based Taste: Vietnamese girls
Terrible Taste: Indonesian and Malay girls
Desperate Taste: Flip girls
Coomer taste: Thai and Khmer girls
Ascended Taste: Kazakh and Mongolian girls

Attached: mommygolian.jpg (792x1065, 124.34K)

japanese girls have the best personalities, koreans are the hottest and chinese are kind of money-grubbing... filipinos are bad, i hate filipino people, they don't even seem asian because they're so stupid, low IQ, conniving, manipulative, and think they're spanish, while also being hyper conservative and delusional and arrogant. again, i fucking hate filipino people

>Terrible Taste: Indonesian and Malay girls
I'm talking to a Malaysian girl right now. She's attractive, intelligent, and has a great sense of humor. I guess I have terrible taste.

We have a lot of young filipinas here. very cute girls and very baby crazy and hungry for white cock. I impregnated one of them and her friend around the same time and they were weirdly happy about it. they both know I'm fucking the other and have no problem with it but they have no interest in threesomes or living together with me or anything like that. They post tons of baby pictures of the little hapas on facebook together and each of their parents and grandparents in the Philippines all go baby crazy over them and constantly post "blessings" and praising and thanking god etc. Flips are honestly a weird culture.

>koreans are the hottest
i take it you've never met an unaltered korean. not a single one of their kpop starlets still has her original eyes, nose, or jawline.

Not him but I have. She has shifty little bug eyes but is otherwise pretty hot. Too bad she's a massive slut or else I'd ask her out.

i've noticed that in general with westernized asians, but koreans in particular seem to go really overboard on the sluttery if they're raised in a country like america. biggest slut at my school growing up was a korean girl. i could not name a single guy I know that didn't get their cock sucked by her at some point.

i wonder how long it would take for korea's plastic surgery obsession to destroy the gene pool...
they aren't reproducing anyway, so we'll never know

Pre-surgery giga-chadette Korean girls

Attached: bd126c454546829ec313cb6a5d87d290.jpg (655x430, 33.63K)

Koreans even without being in the west, are (next to flips) hands down the most westernized Asians out there. Their women are turbo feminazis that even give crazy western feminists a run for their money in the loopy department. Still want to impregnate one though.

>Cringe Taste: Korean girls

So wrong with your stupid statements

Attached: nancy-momoland-dance.gif (331x600, 1.63M)

This is the hottest woman in the world for me and I'm normally not that in to Asians. So I guess I would say hafus.

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1440, 142.8K)

That girl is half white though. Thus she actually has an ass.

I've found that malaysian girls are the most open to relationships and are extremely friendly. That's just my experience on the internet though. Every nigga a nigga where I live.

the chinkier the better. i want her to be so chinky that when we make a hapa baby literally none of my blue eyed brown hair european genetics are expressed

Attached: 1562734877.jpg (1333x2000, 271.11K)

God taste: Finnish girls.

Attached: main-qimg-7c428ca31740dcbd8e6c517eab11175d-lq.jpg (424x600, 39.84K)

>Kazakh and Mongolian girls
Based. I always had the desire to see these admittedly pretty boring countries. The landscape of both seems really beautiful, and the girls are a unique kind of cute. Genghis truly had our best interest in heart.

Attached: ah.jpg (1006x836, 138.72K)

Also with this should be included Tibetan, Sibir, and Tuvan women. I want my child to raised on yaks milk and horse meat

>Desperate Taste: Flip girls

Don't give a shit. Cutest fucking qt3.14 I've ever seen is a tiny Filipina girl at work. She sometimes makes homemade meals and brings them in to feed me.

my taste is both based and ascended
>Finnish
kek

Japanese thai & khmer are the best for me.
Gooks and chinks are the worst
The rest are meh