The Streamer Awards

Holy shit guys I've found people with an existence even more pathetic than ours

Attached: 856256233.jpg (1800x900, 312.35K)

daddy mizzy wizzy

i think they're all handsome

Who are any of those cunts?

They sit on their ass all day having a fake job and get praised for it
I sit on my ass all day having a fake job and I get my dads belt
Why is life like this?

Attached: 1647113496702.jpg (680x680, 110.36K)

make one for tripfags, our own autistic ecelebs

Attached: 1246472353.png (2732x732, 1.28M)

>earning 300k a month (conservative figure)
>more pathetic than the average r9k user
(x) to doubt

All while playing vidya

>get paid hundreds of thousands if not millions to stream vidya or whatever else
>easily make friends and connections with other big streamers
>basically get to be a NEET without any of the downsides

I know thou shalt not covet thy neighbor but damn I wish that were me.

i don't, i enjoy doing more intellectually challenging things at a computer than playing vidya and acting like a spaz

the only streamer i care about is jerma

Attached: 173.png (800x800, 956.46K)

Like what, programming? I'd rather watch paint dry.

/ourstreamer/

Attached: 8cTTtBu.png (1124x1064, 591.5K)

I understand that XQC was an Overwatch pro which is how he built his following, but what the fuck did the other three do? Do people just randomly watch dudes play video games for no reason? They're not even women so you can't have the excuse of looking at their tits.

Ludwig is basically chad-lite and built his channel off his personality and some competitive smash stuff.

Mizkif used to be the cameraman for IcePoseidon and eventually branched off and did a bunch of dumb shit on his stream for views.

Sykkuno is shy cute asian boy who played amogus with other popular asian streamers and blew up.

where is the greatest streamer of all time, loltyler1?

Jerma was obviously the most important streamer over this past year.

He probably didn't accept the event invitation.

nope, he was there and won the most nominations (like 2 or 3). weird how the person with most awards wasnt even nominated for streamer of the year

>won the most nominations (like 2 or 3)

He probably wasn't nominated for that reason alone.

Jerma is probably the only based streamer who was nominated for any category.

The crowd's reaction during his award speech makes me think he's still somehow seen as a weirdo or awkward by a lot of people who attended and yet he's more attractive and well-spoken than practically all of them.

Its cause of the stupid reddit fags that over meme the shit out of him. They always call him psycho, make fake news headlines about him.
Reddits going to ruin another good thing

Jerma is the only good streamer and I will die on that hill, I do not care if his humor is normalfaggy, he still makes me smile and feel good whenever I tune in or watch a VOD.

Other streamers seam like out of touch narcissists or developmentally stunted sociopaths. But that's how most people online seem these days.
Jerma is just a theatre kid.