I'm currently a NEET. whats the best way to spend all my free time? is learning programming still worth it?

I'm currently a NEET. whats the best way to spend all my free time? is learning programming still worth it?

Attached: 1643734734291.jpg (1024x681, 74.93K)

Where do you wanna go?

im a neet too, i was interested in programming but ive been warned many times its dead because theres like a million indians in it now

most of them suck ass, it's still good if you get actually good

"learning programming" is never worth it. what do you want to make? focus on what you want to do, not how you do it. if you spend a ton of effort making some software you wouldn't even pay $20 for, you wasted your time.

>but ive been warned many times its dead because theres like a million indians in it now
if you're talking about a way to make money, try a career in retail. oh wait...

Attached: knights-of-sidonia-s2-the-ninth-planet-crusade-0715.jpg (1280x720, 328.25K)

>save
>save
>save
>buy motorbike
>ride
>ride
>ride
>have the best time of your life

it's simply the only way

You can't ride that in the winter or when it's raining

its only good if you don't do web development

winter is over

Am in pajamas chilling watching tmnt
Gonna slice a pice off watermelon

what are you? a pussy? a filthy casual?

just get a motorbike.

it's the only way.

Vidya, user.

Yep the Ness ones are chill and snes
Soon TMNT 8 and 16 bit collection for 40 buxx/dollars/euro.s can't wait all 13 games from nes and arcade all up to gba on all consoles

get a fucking hobby retard stop hanging around here maybe

if you're white you can become a manager and bully the curries

Play competitive starcraft

can't get far without a CS degree.
If you have an educational background and engineering or mathematics you don't need the CS degree tho.

you already spend enough time at a computer, don't spend more at it learning to program trust me

>can't get far without a CS degree.
lol

good luck with that bootcamp meme cert.