If you were suddenly transformed into a hot female with a male brain (so female stupidity doesnt affect you) and lot of...

If you were suddenly transformed into a hot female with a male brain (so female stupidity doesnt affect you) and lot of bucks in a bank account
What would you do?

Attached: example.jpg (768x960, 102.9K)

I wish I had her boobs, I know they're fake
and her torso excluding the abs

start flirting with all the super hot gay girls on grindr, gay bar or wherever the fuck they are?

Kill myself so less woman

Find a bunch of super cute guys and femboys, and fuck and peg the living shit out of them, milk them dry till their balls hurt

I would deincel the population, one at a time.

I would start taking as much cum as possible, preferably from hot/cool/deserving guys. Having their cum on/in my body would turn me on intensely.

play with my belly fat

Attached: 1638929785034.jpg (1200x1200, 234.41K)

come here and start arranging to take some virginities

sex with dogs

i would turn 360 degrees and walk away from becoming a woman

blast my skull open, under NO circumstances would i ever want to be a woman

How much bux we talking?

So many tranners and repressed tranners on this board, same

If I had over a million bucks in the bank I'd by a few acres and build a house. I'd but the rest in silver or invest it in something because shits fucked
So as a girl I'd just continue as I am probably and I'd have the same goals. But I'm not sure about getting a gf anymore as a girl, and idk if i'd want a bf either
It would be fun to flirt with guys just to mess with them knowing what I know about them, but as a girl. But at the same time I wouldn't want to lead them on and give them false hope. It would be tempting though, especially meek guys

Over all I would be some autistic chick living alone out in the middle of nowhere beside a local lake and I'd be doing masculine things. I'd have a slip way on my property so i can pull boats up and work on them and I would have a garden to grow shit and have livestock. I'd still do all the things I do now, just as a female. I would have to work out as a female because I wouldn't want to be weak. I'd keep myself as strong and able as I could

Maybe if my sexuality changed too i'd get a man to make him my husband and have babies, but i'd probably be the boss. He'd be in my domain. I'd make him sign shit so if he divorces me he can't take all my property

idk what else there is to say. It wouldn't change me much. It could be fun having all the female privileges that comes along with it but i'd imagine i would miss having a male body eventually as much as I would enjoy playing with tits every day

bro if i was a hot girl i'd fuck you
nothin gay about that

Idk if it would be an option, but I'd want my new ovaries surgically removed.
I don't want poisonous estrogen clouding my judgement.
I'd have to say I'd be incredibly displeased with being stuck in an inferior female body, but accomplishing my goals of self-sufficiency would be easier I suppose considering company HR has hiring quotas.
Not to mention Affirmative Action education opportunities.

I'd only exploit my new female body for govt. and company advantages - never against my fellow man.
However, I have a strong dominant personality, and I might be able to fulfill the wishes of a cute straggot guy, to our mutual benefit.
I'd surely miss my big peepee then.

Keep being a NEET playing vidya and watching anime. Maybe post vocaroos for anons.

>invest the money instead of wasting it
>keep going to gym
>Find a trad autistic Roman Catholic Chad with a deep wallet who is not a dark triad faggot
>Stay loyal and have lots of aspie gym rats
>ensnare him with feminism, because I have to use all the tools at hand for my evil plan
>be a stay at home mom and raise kids
>since female body but male brain, brain genes get 100% passed down to kids because neural genes come mostly from mom
>have male brained aspie daughters and aspie sons
>male bloodline might die down in a couple of centuries due to normie femoid tricks, but their intellectual contribution will be cherished by the female bloodline
>but with enough luck and effort a race of un-trannifiable tomboys immune to dark triad faggots would be born from my womb
>die a happy old lady knowing roasties will be destroyed by my genes

Attached: 1646910928742.jpg (1360x1234, 133.41K)

how do people remember me? do i have to deal with that sort of identity shit?
i'd probably just continue being the same person i am right now, but a girl
please, why does this never happen to me?

Got it. I'd become a streamer and parrot basic Aristotelian concepts to become known as the "smartest female streamer" and make huge money from that niche market. I'd then use that money to make big investments and eventually fund politicians that I could control to fix the country. Or nuke Israel.

>parrot basic Aristotelian concepts to become known as the "smartest female streamer"
It will fail, you'll get called a tranny
men can smell male intellect, that's how we spot trannies

Attached: 1597645195332.jpg (750x747, 172.85K)

Unironically, I would seek out incels and robots and have hot, steamy sex with them for one night. I know what its like to be a lonely KHV and I want to save as many anons from that fate.

Attached: smokinganimegirl.jpg (1100x778, 118.11K)

>Casual flings
enjoy your incurable venereal diseases.

I don't want to be a woman so I'd probably masturbate and then try to find out how to change back.