Literally the only cool thing in life is being 16-25 years old, attractive, aesthetic...

Literally the only cool thing in life is being 16-25 years old, attractive, aesthetic, and being mutually obsessed with another physically attractive 16-25 year old. Everything outside of this is boring and pathetic.

Attached: 9C06ED1B-3663-4A79-AA0B-7F8C72A111A2.jpg (1956x2048, 475.48K)

ummm

ok?? what a retarded teenage like mindset

phew I still have a couple of years to magically become attractive and find someone who loves me

Hard disagree. I just watched a YouTube compilation of teenage tiktok couples and it was the cringiest lamest thing I've ever seen.

>being "cool" is worthwhile
Not gonna make it

This bitch looks 35 and has a wrinkly saggy grandma ass

good thing I was able to experience that for a few years

posts like these boost my self esteem 1000x because I realize most of the time everyone here insulting a woman is just doing it to be contrarian and devalue females even further because even if this was a literal 80 year old woman with a saggy ass you still wouldnt be able to pull her but you feel better pseudo-rejecting an image of a woman you will never meet in your life before she can reject you in your imagination. maidenless + bitter + if you hate women so much leave the board that fell to becoming a 24/7 simp fest years ago and contribute to something that doesnt revolve around women positively or negatively just altogether separate

being a fit 30 year old man with money and a nice car and actually being the one fucking all those 16-25 year old girls that young pussy boys only fantasize about is infinitely more satisfying.

You have a saggy ass, granny

I'm an easy 9/10, Any Forums 19 year old guy at uni. Had a breakdown while doing my presentation, in front of the whole class.
Life is so unfair, better luck next time user.

Attached: b1f.png (627x1280, 698.67K)

OP is not wrong. It only looks silly from your perspective.

do you have anymore pictures of cute girls that look like this op? and anyone else for that matter?

Attached: 1623279911344.jpg (593x773, 129.37K)

nvm these are the same two people lmao
damn communists
fucking up my oneitis

Im a bio girl you idiot. I assmog and facemog her into the dirt.

sure you do
dxm8f

Idk, I'm almost 50 and literally having the time of my life. I have money, I own my own house, almost debt free, and have no more expectations or responsibilities besides my work. Still in good physical condition, and free to just read, binge shows, play the games I like, listen to music, do hiking, everything I want. The only issue is that keeping track of all the new things like streamers and random social media is getting harder, it's tough to stay interested.

But I do not miss being the insecure little shit whose entire life revolved around sex and the expectations of others. Like you lot here for example.

can you be my girlfriend or at least can I see your ass

Theres something sad about that to me. It's only pure if it's not attached to material offerings. Two cute, aesthetic, young people loving each other is pure and simple.

as a thirty something, they aren't cool, but they are interesting because you can sort of remote-view them making horrible life derailing decisions

didn't read lmao
SXYHP

You're actually correct.