Femanon relationship troubles

Femanon here, I have been nudged to this board from unrelated thread, so here we go:
> be me
> has been with my husband for 7 years, lost virginity with him, never ever made him doubt me in any way, he is my first romantic relationship. He was 19 and I was 18 when we started dating.
> he has been turning colder and colder for the past two years
> no affection, verbal or physical
> never helps with anything, even if I ask, sometimes it seems like he is going out of his way to do the opposite of what I ask of him. Or not do anything at all. I ask him to put on a kettle (literally push a button) because he's in a kitchen anyway? He refuses and tells me that I should come and do it myself.
> refuses to talk about relationship at all, if I start a conversation he just freezes
> has been gaslighting and lying here and there, but seems (seems!) to have mostly stopped this shit after I repeatedly got resentful and angry instead of gobbling it up
> no I didn't get fat or ugly, yes I do show him affection and support
> no, he's not a Chad, not even remotely
What do? I thought that love is supposed to last a lifetime and you can talk everything out. Right now most of the time I feel like my soul has been crushed and left to die

Attached: 16475579239030.jpg (1169x1080, 113.11K)

This probably is not the right board for this have you tried ?

Sorry to hear that user. I'm here with my dick out stroking my shit rn so I'd love to hear stories about how he hate fucks you thanks

Attached: 1647394975523.jpg (554x554, 22.67K)

>I have been nudged to this board from unrelated thread
they must have been fucking with you. lmao

Couples' Therapy or divorce. There are no other options. You cannot fix him. He can fix himself, but if he won't agree to couples' therapy, then he won't accept that he has a problem, and he won't try to fix himself.

>I thought that love is supposed to last a lifetime
You were lied to.

Imma need to see some tits and a timestamp to believe any of this

Seems like he's going through some stuff and is taking it out on you.
Seek some advice from people you know irl since internet people will give crappy advice because they don't know the full story and like to stirr up drama.
Sage, kys and best of luck. Get the fuck of this board.

You should suck him off randomly and without warning. Also buy some sexy outfits and stuff.

Sounds like u need to touch my wiener to make him mad

Attached: 1647604557723.jpg (450x405, 68.8K)

I agree. She needs to cheat with a closet gay violent incel robot. Her man is prolly cheating or about to anyways so it don't really matter

>closet gay violent incel robot
GET OFF MY COMPUTER HACKER

Attached: 1481862919403.jpg (500x473, 54.56K)

Kek you closeted homo

You got trolled hard being nudged to post this here. Advice, especially relationship advice, is better left to people on the, you know, actual Advice board

Who the fuck sent you here? Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Literally all men become that way in a relationship, sometimes it's after 6 months and sometimes it's after 6 years, but literally every woman I know is trapped in a marriage with a distant cold husband who never shows affection.

Literally all men have to do to keep a woman faithful and happy is give her a compliment now and then and show affection, yet 95% of men fail this basic task. Men cant love.

Being naive is an unfortunate trait, I guess
I can't turn to anyone IRL since we don't really have friends and has always lived in our small bubble. Or so I thought. I will try to initiate couples therapy. Thank you guys.
He literally never leaves the house, hopefully it also means he doesn't cheat...

Also sorry for barging in, had I known
better I would've posted on /adv

Attached: 695.jpg (750x750, 49.24K)

>Literally all men
Oh look. The black and white thinking bpd is back

>He literally never leaves the house
Doesn't he work?

>Literally all men have to do to keep a woman faithful and happy is give her a compliment now and then and show affection, yet 95% of men fail this basic task. Men cant love.
This is complete fucking bullshit. Virgins need to stop acting like they know anything about relationships

Looks like the armchair diagnosis faggot is back. Show me a single 5+ years married couple where the man is still loving and affectionate and complimenting to his wife. Go on faggot. You can't.

The main reason women cheat or file for divorce is that the man stopped being loving and became cold and distant. Literally all you have to do to keep a wife faithful and content and loving towards you is make her feel beautiful and show affection. Men cant even do that.

Sounds like your husband is going through some rough shit of his own, but if he fails to open up, you won't be able to force him to.
All you can realistically do is to keep supporting him the best you can to help him open up, but you shouldn't sacrifice yourself beyond the point where you are abusing yourself and forgetting yourself in the process. Nothing is unconditional, neither is love.

You are a female who was allowed to pick your own mate, with no community around you to socially police the both of you into persevering together. Your relationship was destined to fail.

No, he doesn't. He dropped out of his first uni (not for academic reasons), neeted for two years and got into a second one on a remote study program. Never worked a day in his life, really.
(Yes, I also pay for everything since I do work. He said that he lost all motivation to work and provide when I managed to earn enough money by myself to buy a car and kept earning enough to support us both)

>Literally all you have to do to keep a wife faithful and content and loving towards you is make her feel beautiful and show affection.
men don't do this because they stop being attracted to a woman once they get her. it's all about the chase and pursuit for men. once they get what they want they don't want it anymore and start lusting after their neighbors 16 year old daughter instead.

It's in the differences between men and women. Women tend to value romance and associate that more with love. Men tend to put up with romance but really they associate the later, post-romance comfortable stage, with love.
Understanding this can help couples find a happy middle-ground.

A community shouldn't have to police a relationship. People change individually even when in a relationship which is why you can never take for granted that it will last forever.
I think no relationship is unsalvageable, but in order for a relationship to work, both parties need to labor in the same direction. If one or the other refuse to put in an equal effort, be it in the household responsibilities or the emotional ones, it is the person who refuse to contribute equally that will bring it all down with them.

Sounds like a very one sided relationship.

Probably because you're only seeing one side of the story

Well I think the problem is made obvious by this revelation. You shoulder all of the relationship while he jerks off to Anime bitches while taking you for granted.
Stand your groubd and stop letting him use you.

Wtf is wrong with you violent rapist pedo incels. Holy shit. You've never had a relationship but somehow know everything. Grow up

What's the other side?
>Inb4 muted

More than just incels hang around here. Some of us just like to shitpost. How are you this retarded that you're unaware of that?

>men don't do this because they stop being attracted to a woman once they get her. it's all about the chase and pursuit for men. once they get what they want they don't want it anymore and start lusting after their neighbors 16 year old daughter instead.
Big true. Men cant love.

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-224324~2.png (720x1352, 237.59K)

>has been gaslighting and lying here and there
Oh. So he's a Narcissist

I don't know, I'm not the guy in a relationship with her. But you're literally only hearing her side of the story. She's not exactly going to be unbiased in her framing of their problems.

>I'm not a violent incel
Shut the fuck up

Is she lying about supporting this deadbeat that lies to her and gaslights her. It's starting to sound like my past relationship

There's your problem. Men can't be happy in a relationship where the woman works. Even if she still cooked and cleaned and was a tiger in the sheets it's not enough. He doesn't have a wife, he has a husband with a pussy. Such a perversity doesn't really get the attention, respect, or love of a real man.

You're only 25, that's the age many people are just beginning to settle down. You made the mistake of marrying the first guy who came along and showed you attention.

Get out of this miserable loveless relationship before it becomes another 25 years, he clearly doesn't care about your needs or feelings, likely doesn't love you and is probably going to leave you one day for a younger woman anyway. So might as well get a head start on him.