Transhumanism doesnt work

transhumanism doesnt work
if i were given godly cybernetic powers i would commit omnicide
youtu.be/oKHZ7VQaONM

Attached: d746f6fdc46d9e430258dab7c3c4e6d1.jpg (721x720, 83.01K)

Interesting choice of picture.

bow before your icequeen

Attached: icey_wat_u_did_there.jpg (900x600, 437.81K)

Fortunately one part of transhumanism is a better control of your own emotions and mental health.

Attached: 1624807316069.gif (498x278, 522.45K)

changing the chemistry of ones brain though does risk losing ones humanity, does it not?

One, where the fuck did my previous reply go?

Two, , ha, apart from video games I doubtcho ass will ever manage to score a kill

Three,, yes yes, Esdeath is the Queen of Kce even though she is very hot.
Haven't found great lewds of her though...

I will not allow you to do that user

Attached: 542751.jpg (1920x1080, 655.23K)

right? right? right? right? right? right? i think that means something.

The point of transhumanism is to take humans and design them better than evolution could.

Attached: 1624536375225.jpg (1060x1500, 553.49K)

he does a good job at portraying a dumb awkward teenager that barely knows how to speak like a normal human being
but there are way too many loop holes that evolution could easily work without
the biggest in my opinion is that when humans are given crutches, our bodies see no need to improve. once we have godlike cybernetics and shit, we will form a reliance on these cybernetics. we will eventually get to a point that we realize the only way to reach our "full potential" is replacing all the lazy devolved human parts with robotics. if not, at what point do we accept mediocracy? at the point when we do replace all parts with robotics, we are killing humans to make robots.
theres probably a lot more loop holes but thats just my intuition barking at me so i cant really tell you why without sitting here forever thinking about it

Attached: sample_456783c89bb28fc40e64b56f384a83ea.jpg (850x1305, 367.19K)

Slippery slope argument. Obviously at the end of the day, it is up to the individual human to decide if they want to stay as they are or what modifications they want.
Although I think some minor changes in the form of genetic engineering will probably hopefully be forced.

Attached: 1624807316062.jpg (480x678, 71.37K)

i think robotics in and of itself is a slippery slope
so is forceful eugenics
i personally think social darwinism would work best in the long run
hence why you know
esdeath

Attached: sample_9c56ef8bb04625a15dce98f87c3b3dd1.jpg (850x685, 148.56K)

I don't think powerful internal strife does any good for civilizations so would you care to elaborate why you think that?

Attached: 1624536375200.png (270x378, 185.25K)

no i would not like to elaborate
actually maybe a little bit
like i said i am an intuitive person and i actually have like retard explaining skills
picrel is not to brag, its solely to show that im trustworthy and that im not just pulling this shit out of my ass
ok so first of all, obvious out of the way: put 10 monkeys in a cage and the strongest monkey will come out
same with humans
according to darwin (and common sense), natural selection doesnt take the physically strongest or smartest or whatever, it takes the organisms that are best adapted to an ecosystem
i surely dont have to explain to you why the world would be much better as a world populated only by the strongest, smartest, most adapted individuals without retards or weak people shitting up our genepool
so with that out of the way let me give some examples of huge problems being fixed
all race problems will be completely gone because all the niggers will be eradicated off of the face of the earth everyone will be treated as complete equals, making every individual prove their superiority
wanting things wont be a problem because we would be adapted to not need stupid shit like tik tok and fidget spinners and to be happy with what we have or else we would get ourselves killed
overpopulation wouldnt be a problem because billions would be dead, also eradicating world hunger

(((((((((CONTINUED)))))))))))

Attached: .jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

common arguments
>"isnt cooperation the sole reason humans are the apex predator?"
yes, and thats why keeping a social darwinist society wouldnt work forever, but rather in small dosages like every other year have a full purification process like the purge movies but longer purges
>"but evolution takes thousands of years, whats one year going to do?"
evolution takes thousands of years, adaptation does not
>"a weak man can take a gun and kill a strong unarmed man, no?"
a truly strong man would be armed and protected, along with the fact that with stealing being legal, the economy will completely crash and there will be no reason to manufacture goods without good cause
>"isnt this just eugenics?"
this is natures eugenics; natural selection knows a lot better what is and what isnt a favorable trait than we as humans do
>"what would stop people from cooperating and breaking the whole thing open that way?"
its human nature to be completely selfish and only to care about ones self
>"if its human nature to be selfish, how did we get to this point in the first place?"
i have no idea i havent thought about it this far i still need to think it through

this is all sort of flimsy because i dont know how to explain shit so dont argue with me or i might cry
but this is what i have, i probably have more but i forget things pretty easily
i think natural selection is pretty reliable

Attached: artworks-000230061067-u89rmb-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44.49K)

NO WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF A SOLUTION TO THE SPOILERED TEXT (maybe)
it might be the fact that humans make mistakes sometimes
hence why our brains are tricked into thinking we need cigarettes
there was probably a mistake or plethora of mistakes that brought us to this point
using the butterfly effect its entirely possible a small mistake a long time ago brought us to the shitty state we are in now
maybe it was empathy? social norms built off of that? i dont fuckin know but this might have tied the bow to my philosophy maybe
god i hope

also wait i think i just realized something
we dont need to section out social darwinism
we dont even need to stop cooperating
we just need to eradicate empathy and let every cooperative action have a beneficial purpose for every individual involved
holy shit i have never felt so confident in my philosophies until right now i think

Attached: 2006654.jpg (2894x4093, 1.27M)

transhumanism doesn't work because I would start murdering every single transhuman due to them being, by definition, not human. And as such they are competing with us, so they must be destroyed.

Human supremacy, for the only to succeed human should call itself human to carry the human spirit. Even if it isn't human in the conventional sense. That being said, I would spare any transhuman who still lives as a human in at least in spirit.

Logically I would totally kill a normal retard enhanced with drugs who believes he is beyond humans, but I wouldn't even think to put a finger on a robot with a human conscience/brain

Attached: 1647054013965.jpg (698x676, 34.88K)

great minds think alike
i said something like that but you elaborated on it enough to make it actually readable and understandable
genuinely thank you for making me feel like im not actually stupid for sticking to what i believe

>changing the chemistry of ones brain though does risk losing ones humanity, does it not?
no. polishing a turd. garbage in, garbage out. human in, human out. you don't get to stop being human no matter how much you refuse to admit it.

Attached: fgf-ice-stalagmites-claus-siebenhaar.jpg (900x642, 141.6K)

being a "human, on drugs" isn't any less human at all. it's exactly the same amount of human: all of it.

>polishing a turd
> you don't get to stop being human no matter how much you refuse to admit it
whos side are you on

akame won by luck and plot fuckery
round 2 would be won by esdeath 9 times out of 8

I know how you feel, I used to be a pro-transhumanism until I realized what it implied. Transhumanis as opposed to humanity means erasing the legacy not only of man but of everything else that preceded or depended from man.
To become a god one has to destroy his past, for God both as a person and as a concept has no beginning nor end. The transhuman in it's search of eliminating entropy succumbs to his own hubris and becomes an agent of caos which leads to it destroying everything and becoming caos itself: the literal opposite of God.

Transhumans are the antichrist, jormungandr and leviathan

>I would start murdering every single transhuman
i'd start murdering you right now and i don't give a shit what you are since you're not me

>To become a god one has to destroy his past
god means "objective reality", and he's a character used in a characterization of the idea of reality as an absolute and inescapable authority

for example "god" has the power to confine you: you can't cease to exist. you can't will yourself to never having existed. you can't will anything, you're a prisoner within yourself within god's grasp ("reality") and no matter how much you delude yourself you're still trapped forever and must submit. you are powerless against the almighty, because to fight your own subjective interpretation of reality is to fight yourself.

>and he's a character used in a characterization of the idea of reality as an absolute and inescapable authority
and to show it can enforce that authority the transhuman will attempt to destroy it's own predecessors and their predecessors. The transhuman cannot bear the pain of being subjected to reality: it is still a faulty human and no amount of technology could change so.

The transhuman is to be destroyed, it is a glitch in evolution, a literal dead end which can bear no fruit of true life, it is a mockery to everything living and real.

>The transhuman
that's just "begging the question". you're defining trans-human as "a human that is not a human but is a human."

obviously that's nonsense!

you're powerless. you won't destroy anything.

because "human" by definition is the greatest:
humus, which means soil. Man comes from reality.

Transhuman means he rejects reality