>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: file.png (832x764, 495.1K)

I fucking hate that I live in a legal state and still need to use the deep web

>just wait 5-10 days for drugs bro
>have to go out in the cold to check the mail every day for diss appointment
>takes 10x longer than the deep web for some reason
>have to fuck around buying crypto bull shit
>have to constantly check the website waiting for the timer to run out to dispute it
>have retarded dealers trying to scam you or taking 3 weeks to send a package at the worst possible time

FUCK KIKE LAWS

Attached: 2083ED48-944A-4679-B8F9-E4AE89824DFD.jpg (750x920, 152.5K)

Anyone here has experience with 1,4 BDO?
I got some earlier this week and it's such a weird substance, I enjoy it more than GBL, but I barely feel doses below 2ml

is 1,4 bdo and gbl both not prodrugs of ghb
whats better about 1,4 bdo than gbl? always wanted to try ghb

Craving cannabis a lot for some reason. Plug still doesn't have any so I'm just drinking beer again.
Guess I'll order some through deep web for next week.

It takes longer than every other website*

Alcoholics does it get easier the fucking cops are stealing my rc Benz from the post.
Get letters from them when they stop post to me.
Get shaky and stiff fingers at the the end of the workday will it be fine if I hold off to drinking untill i normally stop working.
Drink around 1-2 bottles of wine every day now.

bought my first bag of heroin yesterday user here

so I got back from work, bought some nic pouches and energy drinks, set out 0.03g of heroin, split it into 6 lines, and snorted one every 20 minutes.
Just finished the last line and while I feel sedated I don't really feel euphoric
I'm really disappointed desu, I bought it from the "best" DNM vendor in my area too, and yet it seems to be fent OR my brain is just broken.
I remember when I first took codeine, I felt so comfy and warm, so why the fuck is heroin doing fuck all?

oh well, guess I won't become a dopefeen anytime soon, gonna smoke some weed to salvage this shitty excuse for junky night in.

Attached: 1647637300503.jpg (1200x896, 154.76K)

bruh I thought edibles took longer to hit why am I already fried lmao? popped it in like 10 mins ago.

depends on the person and if you've ate recently. might also be placebo

they are, but I never had the chance to try GHB since it's pretty much impossible to get in my country.
there has been a big gbl subculture here back when it was legal so it's still around if you want to find it, but bdo is still legally available in lab grade.
Gbl made my head hurt and overall it was like a worse version of alcohol, while bdo is way harder to dose, but at least it has its own feeling

very interesting thank you for the reply. unfortunately all the above are banned in my country. any other alternatives

True I only ate once today so that might be it.

Depends on if you take them on an empty stomach and how strong they are. From my personal experience I can say they seem to start to hit faster the more experience you have with them. There are also individual differences. I personally start feeling them in 15-30 minutes but I have some friends who have to wait for like an hour and 30 minutes to feel them which is when I have the peak.

Im fucking killing myself i cant live on this treadmill of waiting for drugs in the mail to be happy anymore and dealing with every vendor being a fucking retard

How much chamomile tea do I need to drink to get blitzed

I'm not aware of any unfortunately. Bdo is widely considered to already be the worst of the bunch so I doubt anyone looks for anything even worse

How about just ordering more drugs in advance so you never run out?

Well at least the cops are not opening your post they need 2years prison to do it legally so they mark the sender as suspect and check all your post for 1year+.

>t. nigger
cry in fentanyl, george

Lol whites are the only race I doing fentanyl. Whites are crack heads and all shoot up and die an alley way lmao

Nah only do heroin if I can unless scammed fent is shit compered to good H.
t. white.

Wont matter. Takes too long to ship every package must have to come from China or something.