I want to be a slut for my future boyfriend

>I want to be a slut for my future boyfriend
>can't even get one though, too ugly, out of shape, bad skin
>virgin and can't talk to guys anyway

Attached: 7pwgDvk.jpg (1200x1600, 256.77K)

Well how about you start working on yourself you stupid slag

Attached: 1624173867834.jpg (1200x800, 154.08K)

>cant talk to guys
"hey i like your shirt can you tell me more about the jews?"

how would you feel about being beaten?

I would like to get to know you so we could become bf and gf if we are compatible and develop mutual feelings, are you interested?
You can also never make a thread like this again since I'm solving your problem instantly.

cool blog you will never be a woman stop posting here and get a fucking grip instead of sitting around setting limits for you are and can be go for a run, stop eating garbage, clean your room

i like eating pizza and sitting around and playing video games tho :( and looking at memes i don't wanna work out

I can't talk to them irl

Not pretty good desu

You don't live near me probably and I want a bf irl not online
Online doesn't count

Why should i have to go run and stop eating good yummy food that makes me happy?

>You don't live near me probably and I want a bf irl not online
>Online doesn't count
I completely agree so we're off to a good start, I'm from the northeast US, you?

>>I want to be a slut for my future boyfriend
if you're a girl, don't. men who want relationships absolutely do not want sluts and never will.

if you're a fag, just go to a gay bar and announce your virginity, get gangbanged, and there you go.

it doesnt "make you happy" retarded faggot are you 12? you can't just "earn" happiness, it just temporarily releases feel-good chemicals which your brain only registers in gradients against previous states/expectations and if acquiring more net "happiness" really is your goal then taking half decent care of yourself is the only current feasible way to actually achieve it

glorified fucking crack addict

>Virgin
Age? If you're an actual virgin I'm interested.

I live like 6 hours from u thats not close at alllll

Looool what do you mean
It makes me feel good for a bit lol

>i like eating pizza and sitting around and playing video games tho :( and looking at memes i don't wanna work out
Well to bad looks like you'll stay a lonely out of shape virgin

add on discord 0531

Attached: IMG_20211230_204750027_HDR2.jpg (1975x1180, 356.29K)

I'm also 19. I'm also a virgin. What's your discord?

>I live like 6 hours from u thats not close at alllll
By American standards that's pretty damn close but you didn't make this thread to solve the issue, you just wanted attention like all the rest.

Idk how to motivate myself?

I don't have discord and do you even live near me :( I live in toronto

sorry, its acorn 0531

damn you just gave away why people aren't interested in you and it's because you have the intelligence of a small child

have fun with the only people being interested in you being people who are either as retarded as you or want to take advantage of that lmfao

I'm a bonger living in Somerset. I doubt that's an issue though? If so that's fine I'm not gonna be intrusive.

Well idk? Why should I even improve getting a bf is a short term happiness isn't it lmao

you should improve so you can have a chance at living any kind of dignified worthwhile existence instead of wasting it

its not even about getting a gf or not or getting a good bf or a bad bf it's about you living worse than you could and doing less than you could and it's the only life you get you deplorable idiot

i'm not even entirely convinced you could stop being retarded but you could probably get at least somewhat smarter than you are currently

>getting a bf is a short term happiness
This is really how most women approach relationships, as a temporary thrill they can instantly move past and onto the next, isn't it?
I hate women so much it's unreal.

Here is the question...would you rather play video games and look at memes, or would you rather have a boyfriend?
Playing games and looking at memes is just fine, but you also need to decide what is important for you and what steps you need to take to get where you want. Everything good requires sacrifice of some sort

why do you take this one person's view as all women's view when this person is clearly retarded and probably not even a woman
God you are all so stupid it hurts

As a misogynist. I can acknowledge that blokes do this just as much.

Sucks having nothing to offer doesn't it :(