30+ Thread

How heavy weigh the regrets of things you did or did not do?

Do you envy zoomers? Do you pity them? A little of both?

Attached: 1647031404423.jpg (250x183, 4.73K)

Imagine if all zoomers were somehow shrunk to only an inch tall...

>How heavy weigh the regrets of things you did or did not do?
shit man, what does it all matter in the end. I'm still alive and doing well, so who cares how exactly I got here
>zoomers
pity does not begin to cover it. they are absolutely fucked

these threads don't get traction because 30+ year olds generally aren't retarded enough to want a thread like this. i'm posting this after seeing 20+ of these, and I will not be seeing or responding to anything you reply with.

>shit man, what does it all matter in the end. I'm still alive and doing well, so who cares how exactly I got here
I guess it depends on where you are at.

>they are absolutely fucked
I don't know if they realize it.

My only real regret is blowing all my money on the most expensive cars and motorcycles I could push the bank to buy for me throughout my early to mid 20's. I lived with my folks and collected NEETbux. I could have bought a small house in cash by the time I moved out if I had saved up instead. Or invested it and made good money from dividends today.

I don't blame my parents, but at some level I wish they had been tougher on me. They let me do whatever the hell I wanted, and, being young and stupid, doing whatever the hell I wanted rarely lead to sound decision-making.

How much NEETbux were you getting? How big were the loans you could get with them?

>be 34
>only seems to date / attracted to women in their early to mid 20s
>try to date women my own age
>all broken or too career oriented
>im just a loser and can't get on their level.

Am I the only one or am i fucked. I don't feel my age and I think thats part of my problem too.

Seems like an okay problem to have?

Same here. I did meet a qt 30 year old recently who seems okay though (from this board)

I've reached the chaos stage OP. I have no regrets and I'm just having a good time waiting for oblivion. Take the clownpill, life's way more fun.

>My life is terrible I can only fuck tight young pussy

Attached: 1485934268636.jpg (300x300, 46.62K)

>I did meet a qt 30 year old recently who seems okay though (from this board)
What's she like?

He came to humblebrag.

>chaos stage
You're a 40+ wizard?

aww thats lucky
yea but its always one sided. THey never feel the same but only stay cuz they're mentally fucked and only want someone loving them

I think I was receiving $1700/month back then. I was making $450 payments on cars, $150 on bikes, and in a perpetual state of saving up for the next shiny thing.

Nowadays I never take out loans and don't live beyond my means. I feel richer today despite having my own place now and spending half my income on rent and utilities.

the wall is real brother. mid 20s you're already being very generous here. most western holes are pretty much busted by the time they exit high school these days

>in a perpetual state of saving up for the next shiny thing.
Any reason why or was it a passion of yours?

Oh believe me I know but its either date broke fucked women who can't get over their ex / husband / their jaded fucked up past.

Or a nice 18 yr old who is super fucked up and doesnt love you but wants only attention

I'm 34 and it's the second time this week some cashier calls me "Mr"

I just turned 28 but I feel 30. I wish I hadn't invested in the stock market after I ran out of medication, but I guess that's not my fault. I'm living out of my car soon after losing my life savings of roughly $45,000, and I'm currently unemployed. I have no degree. No employers here have adjusted wages for rising rent and inflation. I also found out that I recently developed an autoimmune disease after random bruising and a bunch of skin falling off my hands, and I need a bone density scan I can't afford. My life sucks fucking ass and idk if I can recover from this within the next couple years.

>I also found out that I recently developed an autoimmune disease
...AIDs?

>32
>Normie
and yet I think of the following.
I'd love the ability to know exactly what words/actions are required to sleep with women like a flowchart or something