Imagine being a 6+ foot tall white guy and being on this board?

Imagine being a 6+ foot tall white guy and being on this board?
>damn near all races of women want white men
>ALL women want a tall guy
You are literally Chad just from those facts alone and you still fail? You should kys. If you are fat, that isn't an excuse. You are piece of shit for throwing away your winning lottery ticket.

Attached: 42.png (637x791, 139.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

igotstandardsbro.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha kek lmao you are short hahaha

and brown. Your point?

HAHAHAHAHA
NO WAY

Tallfags get the rope, they'll never be robots and need to leave Any Forums immediately.

im all these and i make 200k a year

you can be 6'2" and white but if you are weird women can smell it on you without you having to say anything. Plus past a certain age it's more about how much money you make more than anything.

6'2" and 135k a year in a low cost of living area. Unmarried, not obese. Women only give a shit when they know how well off I am, so they don't really like me. They only like my money.
>if you are weird women can smell it on you without you having to say anything
This is somewhat accurate.

im in a low cost area too. just autism i guess

I am 6'5", white, broad shoulders, and still a virgin. I could stop being fat but I also have autism and AvPD, women can smell my social maladjustment from a mile away.

I'm 6' 3" but 6 foot is the male average here in the Netherlands

Being white does not make you special. There are people reading this who are white and have never touched a woman. Living proof.

link the site, i forgot what it's called

I fit all of those but I'm from Canada. Also in my town over 50% of the guys over 18 are over 6 foot

I just never grew up. I am not gonna get girls because I am not basically competent in life. I always felt like I needed extra help but it never came and nothing ever fell into place. and now it has gotten quite late.

Never bothered to try because it's not worth the effort.

>Being white does not make you special
It literally does according to every dating site.

when will people stop the race meme I wonder

If you're over 6'0, you are actually living in female mode.
>attractive just by existing
>unaware of priviledges
>treats fellow men poorly
>thinks they have it bad when there's plenty of evidence they don't
>volcel, not incel
>sought after
>a matter of not wanting to settle, not of being unable to find someone
These people are just like women trying to convince you having a vagina is not a massive advantage. Never take them seriously.

Attached: 1413414301112.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

I am white, 6'2", not fat, and I still want to die every single day. I've even been called attractive before, by multiple (!) girls. Women subconsciously notice I'm weird and I can tell most of them don't like me. Yeah, I know it's all about confidence. I don't have it. My relationships have been flukes, girls only being interested because I'm tall and not hideous. I still drove them away with autism and weird shit. Being a robot is a state of mind, it's not what you look like or how tall you are.

I'm sure every white chad is drowning in pussy on tinder

I Got Standards Bro
igotstandardsbro.com/

I've been here longer than you have, midge.

i'm 6 foot and hated by all. never touched a female. white but stupid bland brown hair, average facial features (ugly) ect. also only experience with girls is some that made fun of me when I was 13. that cringe sam hyde video about if you're tall or stand out to not make a scene as all eyes are on you is true.
tried to make it, with work, gym and met with people that I hadn't seen in years. forced myself to, it was hard. nothing good came of it.
still incel, here with a scotch whiskey and dunhill to temporarily soothe me.

Attached: 1645203068837.png (770x526, 156.88K)

If you're ugly as shit you're ugly as shit no matter how tall your legs are. You'll just be a lanky ugly guy instead of an average sized or short ugly guy.

Im white and over 6 foot but Im also super skinny and autistic, plus some other stuff so Im certainly not a chad.

>Netherlands
Worrying about your height is the least of your problems in New Morocco.