I Hate Women so much ksm

I Hate Women so much ksm

Attached: 1647623799344m.jpg (1024x752, 97.34K)

Why? Because they see a mediocre male troon as a cheater who shouldn't be there?
Incredibly based, real podium on the right.

based cis-women dabbing on the troon freak

holy shit this picture is cracking me up
its like you can hear the price is right horn sound

Yeah but he still walks home with the price so he got what he wanted.

His prize is shame. He'll cringe every time he looks at it.

If he had shame he wouldn't be receiving that price. But he does, so I don't think it bothers him that much.

this whole thing is so funny

Attached: gdf.png (1079x601, 1.17M)

This shows they are angry lmao.
I love it when troons make women seethe.

Why the fuck wouldn't they be angry? It's a whole male competing in a female category. It's a cheat.

This is the one instance where I stand with the troons. Female sports are an absolute joke and shouldn't even be a thing, no one watches them and for good reason. They only exist to expose women as brainlets whenever they complain about earning less for doing "the same sport".

did he have his dick cut off?

Female sports have been a thing since ancient Greece. I can tell you're a mass of lard sitting on your sofa all day, typing with your cheeto fingers, but sport has inherent benefits for all humans, both in body and soul. Why should women not be allowed to cultivate a spirit of working towards a goal, competition, camaraderie and resilience? Do you think half of the population should comprised of vapid unhealthy brainlets, who only know how to shit a fetus out of their vagina? Do you think that is ideal? What kind of sons do you think such women would create?
Fuck you, all troon enablers should be forced to suck a big hon dick.

they're for women to compete in sports with other women. its completely understandable except sometimes those women get cocky and overestimate themselves but not really a big deal. do you even watch sports?

Nope. 165 lbs, roughly 8% body fat and I actually a do a sport myself. Female sports answer no questions about the capabilities of the human body and they're always inferior in spectacle. It's just a fact. Ideally professional sports should be unisex and open to both sexes and whoever makes it to the top level makes it. I'm not saying women should stop exercising and playing whatever sport they want to play, it's just the idea of doing it professionally against other women that is silly, and viewership, sponsors and earnings reflect that. Bum level troons taking a shit on top level females is just hilarious.

Women are the ones that are most pro-tranny

>freaks like giannis antetokounmpo or shaq who can barely shoot the ball dominate basketball due to sheer physicality and athleticism
fair
>tranny freak dominates sport due to sheer physicality and athleticism
uhm not fair! we want a level playing field!

Attached: 1526656511533.png (800x764, 1.32M)

women on twitter*. There are a majority of normie women that are against the idea of men competing in womens sports, they just don't care quite enough to march in the streets about it. And who can blame them, it's really for the teams, coaches, associative bodies to sort out but all of them are paid via sponsorships from corporations that wouldn't dare go against the twitter mobs. There's nothing anyone can actually do about any of this until women start getting raped in public toilets at an alarming rate.

larping to save face is sad.

Launching a barrage of assumptions out of frustration isn't though?

>Ideally professional sports should be unisex and open to both sexes and whoever makes it to the top level makes it
Ask me how I know you never did a sport seriously any day of your life.

Freaks are rare by definition, retard. A male isn't a freak. This cheat isn't a freak by any means, he's a mediocre male as shown . Do you also think adults should compete with 10 year olds?

I feel like this the same way with niggers desu.