My fembot killed herself anyone else have experience with suicidal fembots?

my fembot killed herself anyone else have experience with suicidal fembots?

Attached: 1642850101420.jpg (851x1186, 145.62K)

mine lied about committing suicide for attention as with almost every female that cuts themselves

yeah. she ended up becoming goth apparently. my condolences, OP

Attached: 1647487832051.jpg (1280x720, 235.71K)

What happened can i get a greentext?

there isnt much to greentext
>fembot said she was gonna kill herself
>she didnt kill herself
>the end

And what happened after she didnt do it?

she lived

kek

One time (when I was like 14) my gf threatened to go fuck this guy who once attempted to rape her, so she could get pregnant. Her reasoning was once she was pregnant, it would finally giver her the push she needed to commit suicide.

Another time around that age, I was in california with my parents on vacation (I lived in nevada at the time.) This was when she decided to tell me she was killing herself, she was going to "drown herself in the bathtub" lmao. I didn't have her parent's number and I couldn't exactly call police because what they do to people who are suicidal is awful. So, my family ended our vacation and drove about 3 hours from Sacramento to Reno and told her parents about it at her house. After that, everything went back to normal and she was fine. I ended up breaking up with her for these behaviors. I'm now 23 and have a less crazy gf.

Attached: 245898271_10228003129883966_4598635744576878890_n.jpg (720x720, 67K)

>anyone else have experience with suicidal fembots?
I have 0 experience with any fembots.

if you tell me your nationality i will tell you

Why is my nationality important in this case?

if you dont tell me i wont tell you shit

why do all men only want bpd manipulative whores

Alright, bongolian

wtf is a bongolian?? is there like a wiki article or something on it

I told you what you wanted, start talking

suck a dick faggot
vnr

they don't, it's just that these kinds of girls are the only ones uninhibited enough to make contact with people like us who are already reticent to reach out for reasons and subsequently they're the only ones to ever escalate things because they're mentally ill and it's part of their dumb bpd personality profile to fill the emptiness inside of them by being validated by losers. besides all that, i doubt you're in any way better. the womoids that trawl Any Forums seem to have this misplaced superiority complex against other women and i can tell you for certain you're just as bad as the worst sociopathic chronic liar and abuser bpd whore that's out there, don't kid yourself.

>my fembot killed herself

good, one less stain on the face of the planet

Why is a woman telling me to do her job?

We don't, they're just easy and lots of guys are desperate

mine might have killled herself its been over a month of nothing from her i just dont know wtf happened shes either ghosting me or smth but i have a hard time believing it bc she was obsessed w me for so long and it was so amazing