Pathetic confession

okay so this is pathetic but i don't care
whenever i'm out, at work, walking in the street or anywhere, i make an EFFORT to ignore attractive women.
when a hot girl comes to my register (cashier wagecuck lmoa) i do my best to make as little eye contact, or even look at her at all, and i make it show.
why? i want her to think "wow, this ugly ass permavirgin won't even look at me?"
and i KNOW they don't even give a fuck, but the hope that even 1 hot girl's confidence will be lowered by 0.0000001% from me ignoring her gives me a reason to go on

Attached: fuckyou.png (640x853, 527.36K)

Your reasoning is gay as hell, but the action itself is sound.
I used to do similar shit when I worked retail, it wasn't to knock their self esteem though, just to exercise self control. Practice not being an ugly animal, and control where your eyes wander. You don't want to be the ugly freak that's constantly eyeing up women.

>why? i want her to think "wow, this ugly ass permavirgin won't even look at me?"
>and i KNOW they don't even give a fuck, but the hope that even 1 hot girl's confidence will be lowered by 0.0000001% from me ignoring her gives me a reason to go on
Kinda based to be honest.

yeah same, I've been doing it for many long years
except I ignore all whores. I literally don't even look at them ever, so couldn't fucking tell if they're attractive
works for me

I do this to everyone desu, looking at people is tiresome in this line of work.
Rude customers, rude managers, backstabbing
All so tiresome

shes so pretty i want to look like her so badly

Sad but based

uhh really? step into any mall in america

>the hope that even 1 hot girl's confidence will be lowered by 0.0000001% from me ignoring her gives me a reason to go on

They just assume you are such a scaredy cat that you are afraid to look at them.

That's reasonable for them to think - they get that A LOT.

do we live in the same America?? the average girl weighs like 170lbs

This. You shut-ins have it backwards. See, you're used to people avoiding eye contact because you look like beasts. Attractive women get avoided because people get nervous around them. They are definitely not interpreting this move as an attack, but just another ego boost

The trick isn't to ignore them completely, especially avoiding eye contact. They're used to that because most men are just like you and cower in their presence due to their beauty.

If you really want to stick in her craw, treat her like a completely plain or even homely person. Smile while doing something unrelated as she's approaching, and then make eye contact with her, but with a slightly disappointed look on your face as if you were happy before you saw her and her presence made things just a little bit worse somehow. Look at her and make a quick and subtle face as if you just smelled something terrible and casually say "do you smell that?" and when she confusedly asks "what?" you look her in the eyes for a second and say "ope, nevermind" etc.

This, you're doing it wrong. What you're supposed to do is the exact opposite, you have to treat her with a slightly condescending tone and have no problem looking her in the eyes. Only then will she wonder what's wrong with her and why isn't she getting treated like usual. The vibe you're going for is "the slightly annoying person I'll forget they exist in 10mins". That's what really throws them off. Now you're just being butthurt.

not OP here. I don't do it to spite them, piss them off, whatever, I don't give a fuck if they're flattered or despaired by my actions, why would I care. holes are not human. they're not worth my time. therefore, I won't look at them. it's really that simple

Damn, you really are autistic. Going out of your way to avert your eyes makes you look like a scared dog that is showing submission.

Attached: gtk4rd2isub41.jpg (2326x3101, 1.01M)

>holes are not human. they're not worth my time. therefore, I won't look at them. it's really that simple

lmao the fact that you spend so much time obsessing whether to look at a chick or not proves that they're so important to you that it dictates your entire behavior. they know it bro.

I wish tattoos were illegal

im pretty sure you assert dominance by staring down actually, not looking i to their eyes is weak?

im sure they would just assume you are asocial and thats what they expect of a lowly cashier. they forget you in 2 seconds.

Does anyone have that post about how women can always sense a guy is a virgin when he ignores her too hard?

Huh, I do the same for objectively attractive men. I know none of them would ever think of me as their dream girl, so why should I give them validation.

Attached: IMG-20220214-WA0001.jpg (1080x709, 38.33K)