Farting in front of my bf

femanon here. i can't eat/drink anything when i'm with my bf because when we go back to his flatright after eating i get a sudden urge to fart, and felt like going to bathroom but i know it will be very noisy so i run back to my flat.

i did this to him many times and when he asked why i was leaving early i said "i need to pee". he told me i can use his bathroom but i didn't want to lose my cool and answered "no hun, i'm a woman i'm definitely not using your bathroom. omg im about to pee my pants bye xo"
the thing is i can hold my pee, but not my shit.

ngl i tried not going to bathroom but then weird sound from my bowel and stomach came, i felt so embarrassed.

i just dunno what to do.
his walls might be like paper, he can hear the sound of my fart. and if he ever hears it, i won't be as sexy in his eyes anymo

pls help

Attached: 9d4d64ea7a9073f1ec157b8a03a09990.jpg (625x767, 55.22K)

Stop eating so much fatass

if u dont fart in front of him u dont love him just get it over with
did you know that most of the time when women give birth they shit? if you have kids with him he will probably see u shit anyways

im underweight lul

>did you know that most of the time when women give birth they shit?

ewww no i did not know.
>if u dont fart in front of him u dont love him

lmao whatttt
farting is nasty and im definitely not doing that in front of my bf

how are u a girl but don't know that women shit when they give birth desu
and also ur relationship will remain very childish if you act like u dont fart lolz

i just dont know
also
after what i learned today
i'm neverrr gonna have a baby

>two namefag femoids talking about their bfs
yippee, Any Forums is turning into fucking facebook.

Attached: rock_pier_review.jpg (750x728, 462.59K)

bump wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just spread your ass cheeks really far apart, so the anus is a bit opened, and the fart will escape silently. I've perfected this skill over the years because I live with my bf and have nowhere to escape to fart.
I wish we just farted in front of each other, but he's too snobby for that, and I'm not gonna be the one to start.

Hey Yuno I just wanted to let you know that 85% of this board actively despises you and would celebrate your suicide

its too bad that im not suicidal like most robots huh

so dont bump their threads just put sage in options, but losers here are so desperate for female interaction they will talk to attention whores half the world away for it

fail larp girls don't even poop let alone fart

Fart on his cock, guarantees hearing you fart will become a fetish for him.

>did you know that most of the time when women give birth they shit?
How often does this happen?

Wear a buttplug.

Yeah or in his mouth when he's going down on you the stink gets me stiffer than a horses leg and I don't even have a fart fetish

this happens a lot of the time bc the same muscles you use to push the baby out are the same ones you use to shit
i am surprised you guys don't know this

>i am surprised you guys don't know this
I know that it happens, but I have no idea about the frequency.

just do it, he won't care kek

Dude, farting is natural. Only immature normal fags actually care if you do. As long as you aren't stinking up the entire room or doing it excessively then you should be fine. I don't understand how some adults still get so hung up on it. It's like they're still in fucking primary School.

If there is any poop in the rectum it will come out every time. Usually going into labour triggers diarrhea, so intestines will be already empty when the last pushing stage begins. But if there are any remnants, it will 100% come out.

c sections ftw
or adoption/foster