I can't believe I wasted thousands of hours of my finite life repetitively clicking in this retarded game...

I can't believe I wasted thousands of hours of my finite life repetitively clicking in this retarded game. If you ever wondered if you have autism and you played this game, yes, you have it.

Attached: osrs.png (618x644, 439.49K)

Tbh that's a pretty pathetic account for having a few thousand hours on it

Whats the point of getting 90 herblore? Shit must have been expensive

This isn't my account. I took this image off the web.

>34 on runecraft
Why the fuck is this shit so fucked to level?

lol you don't even have 200 qp for ds2 have you literally done any pvm that isn't barrows? embarrassing account

cox you fucking noob

>tfw maxxed account in osrs

those are some weak stats, pump up that hunter level.

maybe the real fucked up part is the finite nature of life and not the existence of runescape

maybe if you're so pissed at the finite nature of life you should get educated try doing something about it

retard

cuz getting into a good school is so easy and simple retard, nothing is simple. unfortunately this game is cope for a lot of autists.

it's a bad and repetitive boring game how could you play it without feeling despair?

Attached: meditations.jpg (825x550, 65.86K)

the only people with 99rc are full blown autists. like mentally disabled, get gov bucks, could not work any job tier autist.

>how could you play it without feeling despair?
Autism. I told you. Only autist can play this game for more than 100 hours.

>wahh if only i could get into a "good school"

lol cope faggot you gave up on yourself and life get a grip and just do what you can with whats around you to make things better or you're not allowed to complain when shit sucks

you sound like a retarded faggot. probably coming from a rich family.

I should have 95 rc within a week. I've been at it since level 43 not doing anything since. I told myself I would straight shot to 99.

I got 99 agility by taking long breaks from teh game after 2 week grinds

I want to get into runscape since I've never played it growing up and I feel like missing out. thoughts?

if you're from Any Forums then join zezima chat, it's the only reason to play the game really

you're probably entitled for some sort of gov bucks claim user

poser autist

you didn't even finish the rag and bone man sequel and kill the bonething with the bonexbow faggot come back when you grow out of your poopy diapers and put on big boy pants

>I want to get into runscape since I've never played it growing up and I feel like missing out. thoughts?
i talked to the guy who wrote the game in 1999 - 2000, and he invited lots of members of the IRC channel he came looking for music for the game in to play in the beta. i was one of them although i never took much interest, tried it out, got bored and forgot about it.

my beta account was sub-400, i think #312 or something. that was banned a long ass time ago for breaking 7/10 rules all at once. next account was sub-4k which i think i still have. i still play on the alt i made that got my main banned back in 2002 or whatever it was. grand exchange is for fags.

CAPTCHA: P W4NK