What's the best constant that a girl that you have a crush on must message you? Is it best that she messages me daily?

What's the best constant that a girl that you have a crush on must message you? Is it best that she messages me daily?
I have paranoia of being cheated because i've been cucked already by the excuse of a girl telling me " she felt too tired/bad to talk"

Attached: 1646228208761.png (684x855, 699.61K)

if she isnt eager to talk to you, she doesnt like you

I have been in 5 relationships and they want to have 24/7 contact. If they dont they will assume you are cheating. These are the girls that would spit on your fucking grave and shit in your face if you have cancer. Ignore any faggoty annoying cunt that does this. They know their worth is low so they try to bring you down to their level. Im about an 8/10 and dated a 6/10 and she was insane because of this. I work and sleep and have other shit to do. Grow the fuck up parasite. Funny thing is they would do anything for me if I asked. Not worth the mental anguish of how dumb they are. Had more sex in my 27 year life than most of your fathers by now. Fuck that

So what's the best ammount of time a girl has to message you ? Daily? I have a crush on her but i refuse to message women first most of the time

Daily or every 1 or 2 days. Depends on the bitch.

>paranoia of being cheated
that's not paranoia. this is the 21st century user what the fuck
she IS fucking chad behind your back, daily

Why are you cucks like this

>What's the best constant that a girl that you have a crush on must message you?
What the fuck is this sentence?

That was going to be my comment. He sounds brain dead. He was trying to ask how often he should text a girl but I think he had a stroke half way or he has fetal alcohol syndrome

No I was trying to say how often she should text me, I assume women always talk to a guy first after a couple messages if they're interested

cute chicana

Aiiieee help

Not every girl is like that,.must be your taste

If more than a day or two has passed with zero communication then she's moved on.

a girl who likes you will talk to you every day. if she's "too tired" it's because she's either just not into you, or because she's into someone else and talking to them instead.

That's a bit simplistic. I avoid talking to my bf every day because I just don't want him to get tired of me or take me for completely granted - not because I don't like talking to him.

Ive known her for a month

We're talking about well-adjusted girls. Think of it this way: the ultimate endgame of a relationship is to live together for the rest of your lives. Are you gonna share a home and bed with someone and just not talk or interact with them for days at a time because you're too tired or not feeling well or whatever generic excuse people use?

Are you actually in a relationship? If a month has passed and you havent expressed your intentions then thats generally a mistake. Online things can be a bit different, but just know that the idea of making someone fall for you doesn't work, i.e.: "I have a crush on someone but I'm not sure if they feel the same so if I'll be friends with them and show them how great I am before asking them out"

It's online

she's a socially inept Any Forums girl and I made my intentiona clear about a week and a half ago, we havent talked in 3 days

It's ogre. don't feel too bad, it never really started in the first place

The fucking girl is ruining this picture, why are women like this?

Attached: gabu46.jpg (736x414, 25.28K)