Is there a better feeling than being drunk as fuck? Don't say sex because I never had sex so I can't really know

Is there a better feeling than being drunk as fuck? Don't say sex because I never had sex so I can't really know.

Attached: I litearlly googled this.jpg (225x225, 6.86K)

After years of abusing alcohol I really don't find it exciting anymore. It just makes me feel sad. Dunno how sex feels like.

Drinking is better than sex

There really isn't user I love it my anger and sadness completely vanish. I kinda wanna drink some vodka I have but it's only 1pm and I might have shit to do later. I'm having such a shit ass day though so far and really feel like I need it.

Attached: 26388473438483.jpg (820x823, 233.27K)

Post workout haze, sex, success (Work, Academia or whatever). Some other hard drugs probably feel really good too.

Drinking makes me cry like a bitch over my pathetic life.
Sex is supposed to feel good.

I enjoy a good cry when I drink. (I'm also working thru my childhood trauma and I might even be going thru the dark night of the soul)

>sex
Sure
>success
Of course
>Post workout haze
Nice try gymrat. Get the fuck out of here.

>Nice try gymrat. Get the fuck out of here.
It works tho. Nothing better than a bath and a massage after workout

I want a drug to make me feel good, not like a sad sack of shit.
Xanax is literally everything alcohol should be, don't seethe at me.
Also opium should be legal.

Do what u gotta do.

Not OP but my day has been complete trash too. I could use a drink.

Most drugs.
Weed (edibles and vaped, smoking sucks), ketamine, mephedrone and other cathonines.
Sex isn't that great, I can't imagine doing it with someone I'm not in love with

Alcohol makes me more angry or sad.
Benzos calm me down every time (and no hangovers)
I thought they worked the same on the CNS, guess alcohol is just shittier overall.

I second benzos. Terrible addiction to have, but really fun if you have anxiety or even just want to get fucked uo

Just don't take them every day like that 140 IQ retard JP and you'll be fine desu.

The whole bodied sense of goodness I feel after a proper workout is one of the best feelings life has to offer. Stop being a pathetic weakling user

Being high as shit in a completely safe environment while your life is going fairly well

Attached: 1195-pepe-cigarette.gif (128x128, 8.52K)

Xanax doesnt give you a buzz. Just relief if you have anxiety. Its just like a blind spot in your cognition

>Is there a better feeling than being drunk as fuck?
literally any drug besides alcohol

It doesn't hive you a buzz per se, but can definitely be euphoric
Sauce: I've been doing benzos for years, tried like 10 different ones and alprazolam and etizolam are definitely the most fun ones
Inb4 klonopin

Weed > Sex > Alcohol