What does cumming inside a pussy feel like?

What does cumming inside a pussy feel like?

Femanons, what does getting cummed inside of feel like?

Attached: 1442367250802.jpg (900x600, 135.72K)

have you ever had a drink of water in the middle of the night and it's the best water you ever had
thats getting cummed in

>What does cumming inside a pussy feel like
Instant regret of wondering if she took her birth control

it doesn't feel like anything. It just feels like cumming.

I will never know because I can only fuck prostitutes and they never do raw, which would also be fucking stupid to try nonetheless.

It feels like he suddenly stops thrusting and you lie there and think "Is this it? Is it over yet?" Also cum in the vagina can't be felt at all because it's the same temperature. Same reason water can't be felt in a warm sensory deprivation tank.

Just get a vasectomy if you are this big of a pussy.

>Just get a vasectomy if you are this big of a pussy
I might but kinda pointless now that I'm an incel

Seriously why not just fuck a prostitute to get it over with?

Feels amazing getting it inside. You can't really physically feel his cum, but there's a lot of psychological/emotional enjoyment to it. Combined with the feeling of him pumping into you, it's great.

I didn't say I was a virgin. I went to therapy and it turned me into an incel

Are there really girls on this shitty board or are you larping/trannies? Also how angry would a girl be if I came in her without asking and pretended it was on accident? She is on bc

is there really a point in answering that? a larping tranny would claim to be a real girl

incel = involuntary celibate

>you lie there and think "Is this it? Is it over yet?"

you sound like you don't enjoy anything

Attached: 1399228357472.jpg (197x256, 8.08K)

Why is she not letting you cum inside if she's on bc?
I would be majorly turned off even if I thought it was an accident, because it would mean the guy is incompetent and can't be relied on, at best. And a slimy liar at worst. You just don't joke around with matters like that. (I assume she has some reason like fear of STDs)

I enjoy getting myself off, it's always quick and I have no problems. PiV sex was just never meant to be that pleasant for women. Or all the guys I've been with were bad, idk. Don't get me wrong, it feels amazing for the first minute or so after he puts it in. While it's still stretching and accommodating the dick. But once it adjusts I literally can't feel anything.

I've only been cummed in by a special dildo but I'm addicted.

>But once it adjusts I literally can't feel anything.
gaping roastie mad and toastie

Let me guess you're a faggot and you put that dildo in your ass.

>Why is she not letting you cum inside if she's on bc?
She said she's worried about getting pregnant even with the pill. We haven't had sex yet but probably will when I go to visit her soon (she lives in the next city over).
I don't know why those sick individuals do what they do. I mostly said it to upset them.

i got cummed inside for the first time a week ago, thought it would be amazing but I didn't really feel much expect some pressure. Also it stung abit, for some reason. The best part wasn't the happening itself but seeing it drip out bc that's a fetish of sorts to me.

>PiV sex was just never meant to be that pleasant for women. Or all the guys I've been with were bad, idk.

Idk what you're on about. I love when my bf rawdogs me, and he's not even that big. Feels like hot water squirting for a few seconds when he cums, it's cute and hot. Maybe try different positions, and don't just lay there and make him do all the work? My bf told me that's called "dead fish" and is absolutely a turn off and physically tiring for most guys.

Attached: 1438487243101.gif (499x367, 488.02K)

>Or all the guys I've been with were bad
A guy with bpd could probably hit all your spots

Per chance

Post a pic of your pussy so i can a better mental pic of it dripping out

>I didn't really feel much
That's because you don't have a vagina trannoid.