I am a successful girl but want a robot bf

I graduated with honors from an Ivy League university and finished my PHD at 24. Now I work as an astronomy researcher at a prestigious institution that I won't name for privacy reasons.

But at the end of the day I am a worker bee, someone who sacrifices her body and soul for the growth of science and society, and there's something very vulgar in that.

I see robots as beautiful peacocks or works of art, stale in their uselesness but maintaining the beauty of whom doesn't have to move a finger because it's either beneath them or earthly things simply don't interest them. Even if they're hedonists, that quietude and laze inspires great awe and admiration in me. I suppose they are the rest I never got to have as well.

How do I get a NEET robot bf?

Attached: smoon2.png (2548x1580, 1.78M)

Easy
>self post on r9k
>meet robots on discord
>develop an opiate addiction

>How do I get a NEET robot bf?
I'm here, what more do you want?

I can't wait for feminism to fully take over so I can be a stay at home husband.

Alright autistic chads, this is your chance

you live in or near queens new york and hit me up to be your live in househusband

simple, no one believes you. post tits and timestamp or GTFO.

I'm literally planning our date night right now. This is my last fucking hope, before I need to wage again.

Attached: b8a5c8227f5a6b516de920a112b67c48.jpg (640x427, 52.45K)

what's the point, she's gonna get hundreds of applications now and i have to compete with all these other guys, literally no point i might as well just hide the thread

LARP this goes against biology

you say that now, but won't you get sick of our uselessness? or do you just want a lazy sleepy reliable dude to always have around when you want to bang or do something? you're just daydreaming aren't you

a date for a robot would be sitting there in silence eating something cheap at home because it's more worth it. you can drag us outside but it won't be very fun for us, just annoying most likely

You don't want a robot bf, trust me. You want a robot to teach you how to relax and have fun. You have dedicated your life to astronomy, your trade, but secretly fear missing out on the more subtle things in life.
If you're still looking for a robot bf, find one in real life, not here. Find a shy dude with no gf and make the first move. I guarantee you there's at least one at your workplace.

Will I get to irrationally scrutinize your work-related behaviors, cry and scream if you disagree with me, and then tell myself I'm contributing to society by sounding my moral intuitions?

Depends , do you like like krisu from steins gate and are willing to roleplay with a schizo medfag robot ?

yeah... i swear to god, surely there must be dudes who just like larping and trolling people for kicks. i wonder how many threads are like that

honestly im not even going to reply to op. its just a dude smugly mocking us

Attached: __rosaria_and_rosaria_genshin_impact_drawn_by_neesawahh__a5f203409645b676b2bddf664b7f524e.jpg (900x1200, 208.63K)

Do you look***

so desperate

taxi driver picrel, definitely a LARP.Also as mentioned by , wanting a NEET bf is against female biology.

So in other words, you strive hard for success and exterior purpose to be of use to higher objectives to cope with your similar desire to feel as if you deserve the good in life and leisure as a robot so now you ultimately seek a cute NEET to vicariously feed your personal need for quiet laziness by being of use to him figuring it will be alright so long as he supports your efforts with love as opposed to how society barely cares. Understandable and cute!

Attached: 1604455409043.jpg (760x1024, 156.28K)

>in other words
No, in other words, OP is a faggot larping as a woman
>c-c-cute
Fuck off

honestly op, this is a lovely larp/bait thread. i appreciate the amount of thought that went into it

it inspires hope, teases out genuine responses, teases at the hearts of robots

normally i despise smug sex having normies, but this is honestly a higher-than-usual quality bait thread

id like to think my post didnt reek of desperation, but i do live in a life of destitution and despair, as any real robot does

Attached: 1625714985604.gif (640x360, 943.19K)

OP if you are serious, email me and we'll talk.

[email protected]

um i will be your bf

but first what is your height, weight, ethicity, and do u have any major health issues?

Hi ma'am even if this is a larp and/or you are a tranny I am more than willing to help you with this robot bf issue

do i have to be a NEET? can i just be mentally fucked?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8 and originally ofc