Any other fembot wagies here, I want to die

Any other fembot wagies here, I want to die

>in college but work as a waitress to pay the bills
>moid customers are rude and abrasive
>been felt up multiple times
>tips are lousing, especially from blacks

I feel like I have become more angry, racist, and depressed since I started

Attached: FOFZZeLaUAIl6F-.jpg (840x1200, 161.24K)

maybe I should get a part-time job again. I'm kind of a lonely person and rarely get male attention, but when I have a job I get a ton of attention from both male customers and coworkers.

Attached: artworks-000284262746-hm0rqc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.04K)

Post pussies so we know this is real. Thanks

thats what you get for having a job femoid. should have found a man to take care of you and been obedient

i want to rape you beat you until you're bruised all over your body

Not a fembot but customer service wagie saving for uni

>moid customers are rude and abrasive
Men are usually more entitled and aggressive, women try to guilt trip me into getting fired to do impossible things for them
>tips are lousing, especially from blacks
Blacks tell me jack shit and get angry when I cant read their mind, then complain when I don't get their fucking names right
>I feel like I have become more angry, racist, and depressed since I started
How long have you been doing this shit? It's been around 5 months for me

Attached: 1634139437023.jpg (225x225, 19.56K)

And here comes the dangerous violent rapist pedo incels

A few months for me too

I will get married someday I guess, but only after college

>I will get married someday I guess
Stay away from incels unless you want the cops to find your body spread across 7 different states

>>tips are lousing, especially from blacks
That's me. I'm black and I refuse to tip. I also paid for the food, why do I need to pay an additional hidden fee?

Attached: angry koku.jpg (720x960, 121.22K)

>A few months for me too
Why do you torture yourself like this? You could probably start streaming and get tips, you wouldn't even have to show your face.

you are a nigger and unfit to live with real humans

I have thought about streaming but I am too mousy and boring to get popular

I was lucky because I was on some program where the state paid for my tuition and I got money each month for the necessities. My sister wasn't so lucky so she has to work, it doesn't seem fun from what she tells me.
Keep the faith though.

Why should I, this is a fembot board now simp.

>been felt up multiple times
uoooh

I am not even a wagie. I am a state slave. I work so I can eat.
But recent events have made this all less painful. You do not know how life motivating rifle barrel against your skull is! It makes you feel like, yes sir! I love getting paid shit n living in fear of tomorrow! Maybe tomorrow my internet access will be gone. Who knows?? Maybe cops will be behind my door to arrest me for bullshit reasons. Is a possibility.

I seriously plan to get off grid asap fuck this. Live off land.

Work is not that bad though. Could be worse. I probably already mentioned that I look like middle school girl while being near middle aged and I realized how much your looks really matter in this world. So once, I had completed my work. Got some free time. My manager moid comes to me and sees me drawing. He is like "nice anonette-chan. what is this drawing about?" I explain to him and later I realize he treats me like a kid.

Attached: nomorekon.jpg (922x1000, 131.61K)

If I was supposed to pay, they would add it to the bill like taxes. Tips are optional so I opt out of paying.

Attached: rogers.jpg (517x498, 26.89K)

Hope things get better for you. I hope all us fembots make it

You're probably right about that, streamers who make it big either wageslave or have to be quirky and slutty to play up to their audience. On a scale from one to 10 how much do you want to stick your hand up a light socket when it's 5 minutes before your shift starts?

Attached: 1645767229153.jpg (400x400, 35.35K)

>I look like a middle schooler
>Maybe the cops will arrest me for bullshit reasons
I don't think they're bullshit reasons

>Why should I, this is a fembot board now simp
K

women love being beaten and raped