What's with normies calling themselves introverts when they hang out with their friends everyday and spend the majority...

What's with normies calling themselves introverts when they hang out with their friends everyday and spend the majority of their time outside their home?
The definition of Introvert is a shy and reticient person not that crap about recharging.
If you want to constantly interact with others you're not an introvert.

Attached: hum.png (544x688, 414.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly idk maybe they just want to feel quirky

>The definition of Introvert is a shy and reticient person not that crap about recharging.
No, the crap about recharging is precisely what characterizes introverts. But it's so widely misunderstood at this point that trying to change it is futile. Kinda like how how anti-social became synonymous with asocial.

I constantly interact with my mom and make the drive into town to visit her 3-5 days a week, but feel wiped out after spending more than a couple of hours being social. After that I need to be alone for a day. Christmas is really hard on me and I will take tactical toilet breaks throughout the festivities to get some alone time, but those 15 minutes on the shitter is like putting out a forest fire with a garden hose and my mom has started to let me use her bedroom to rest/sleep for an hour or so during those sort of family gatherings. (I have a chronic illness, which is very convenient).

They want to dilute the label because they despise true introverts

because your idea of what an introvert is flawed.
Their idea of an introvert is correct.
You yourself are a fucking human disaster and have so far been incapable of realizing how far from introvert you have fallen.
You've become a recluse that is mentally broken living as a hermit.
An introvert is simply a person who doesnt go outside to tons of parties and gangbanging girls everyday like most normal people.

>The definition of Introvert is a shy and reticient person not that crap about recharging.
No it's not.

Introverts need to use energy to be in social situations and they eventually get tired and want to be alone, but extrovers get energy from socializing and they don't really need breaks from it. for me the ideal amount is around 2 hours of social interaction, after that I need to be alone.

>introvert means you stay inside and have 0 social contact like me!!! Even though I wish I had friends and a girlfriend and a normie life!!!
Ok

Shy and reticient is literally the main dictionary definition of an introvert.

>but feel wiped out after spending more than a couple of hours being social
And you think an extrovert doesn't feel tired even when constantly interacting with another person?
You're all just normalfag extroverts who don't understand that there is a spectrum between introversion and extroversion

the dictionary doesnt fucking matter you fucking autist
this is why you dont understand
you take things literally instead of SOCIALLY because you have autism
all that matters is how society see it, not how a book that nobody gives a fuck said it means according to a bunch of homo nerds somewhere.
We live in the Idiocracy society.
youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw

Wow you even write like a normalfag

introvert doesn't equate to loner. just like how someone could be an extrovert with no friends

all those words just to tell us you're retarded

Introvert means someone who prefers to keep to themselves at its core.
What's annoying is the blatant extroverts who call themselves introverted by using that 'oh i actually recharge for 10 minutes after hanging out with my 40 friends for 15 hours today' excuse.

Same with normalfags calling themselves robots (both males and females). They just want to victimise themselves to get attention.

im not, but my reasons are not social reasons. Its easy to understand them because they are stupid and dont care, so just do that. Do the most minimum amount of effort and do it distracted and then dont correct it. Blending in socially is all about meeting expectations while also encouraging the group dynamic.

its just the opposite

Introverts arent shy. Shy means you are a scared child. Introverts just have fewer friends and tighter relationships. Read literally any book, ESL king

yea go believe what a jew wrote

>if you post on Any Forums you are not an introvert
Based retard

yeah on reddit maybe