NEETS

hey NEETs
would you take a job paying $100,000 a year after taxes, full bennies, if your job was to inspect female poop? only hot females
you get to smell it, touch it with your fingers, watch them make the poops, and [optionally] taste test

Attached: schizoid-butt.jpg (500x500, 261.89K)

I'd take just because of the money and getting to see hot females with their pants down

No, I'd rather be the pee inspector and make 80k after taxes.

No, that is disgusting.

Attached: 1526364430828.png (635x789, 200.75K)

I have a scat fetish. A job id do for free is being offered to me for 100k? I would work it until the day I die

but you get $100k a year, idiot

what are my hours?

pee inspector HAS TO TASTE. poop inspector an simply smell, taste is optional

depends if you want to inspect them pooping. you can work from home whatever hours you want. or you can ride to the office and do all the work in an hour, since they'll poop in poop jars and save them for you in the fridge

>$100k for an hour a day
where do i send my resume?

you flush it down the toilet, champ
and wait for a response

I already do this but only with old ugly women and men, for less money, so I'd take it

>I already do this but only with old ugly women and men, for less money, so I'd take it
wait, what job do you have?

I'm a doctor in a moderately shitty country

can you tell if a poop is from a male or female just by looking at it?

Definitely not, anyone can have any kind of poop. You mostly check it for being super black or bloody from gastrointestinal bleeding, it can be green in some infections, and white or gray in biliary obstruction, but these latter two are usually noticed by the patient/nurses/family sooner than you.

>family
in your country it's common for family members to inspect each other's poops?

Only if I can clean and touch her poop shoot (for inspection, of course) as well. Otherwise it's an extra $20,000.

I was working with other biological samples for like a third of that, so yes.
Eventually you can't smell the samples after a certain number. That's how I got through blending up 60 chicken breasts in 2 hours without getting sick from the smell.

I would unironically do it for free.

Well if you have an old fart relative that has to have diapers and he can't even change it for himself, then yes, the family is going to see what the shit looks like.