/r9gay/ - #1687

Moonman edition
>voca.ro/1jlQzv8U2hWc

Last Thread:

Attached: dca3etc-5a711513-eab7-4d73-8537-3b30028ede58.png (400x549, 143.96K)

Download dating apps. Have sex. Stop being a celibate. Start living your life.

Don't download the apps. Save your soul and your sanity. Dating a fuck.

Attached: 1647611186565.jpg (1080x1278, 58.95K)

Do not respond to the Stoner who wants you to get AIDS

How the fuck are there people who don't understand why people are in the closet still? Just because the year is a cool different number doesn't mean there aren't people who will mistreat or hold a negative opinion about you because of your sexuality. There is 0 (Zero) reason for me to be open about these things in the workplace.

Any twinks near Killeen? haha....

The only killeen I'm interested innis killeen normalfags nahmsayn

Gonna repost my tfw no bf post >:)

I'm not gay but I hang here with the gaybros because I know for a fact women aren't here. Hope you still love me.

I will continue to verbally bludgeon the aids stoner because I think it's funny and he's stupid, till he quits like the coward he is.
Also damn, imagine living in a country so shitty you get somebody like hue for your doctor lmao
a-at least it's free, right bros...

Same here.

>tfw no gaybot friend who sits on my face

I want Hue to give me a prostate exam UwU

>Save your soul and your sanity
A life pf loneliness will literally destroy both of those

>I'm going to continue shitting up the thread by responding to a troll
Gee I wonder whose side you're on

Any enemy of women is a friend of mine

Nigger, you're gonna get mad at me? IN THE MOONMAN THREAD? Filter me, oh wait, you can't I'm not gonna use a trip. Eat shit.

>There is 0 (Zero) reason for me to be open about these things in the workplace.
There's a reason, actually. If you want to befriend your coworkers, telling the truth is advantageous.
Do you even know if any of your coworkers are homophobic? Or you just assume you'll be mistreated by anyone who knows you're gay?
You'd be right in other parts of the world, but not in a free country with gay marriage. If you keep thinking like that, you'll just never come out to anyone.
I fear that's exactly what you've been doing so far.

not him but reminds me of this kek

Attached: gaylol.png (640x844, 634.85K)

Don't invoke moonman unless you're actually going to go shoot up a Brazilian med school

The dysfunctional, mentally ill druggie, skating by on his government's deficiencies and his country's demand for tranny surgery is gonna tell other people how they should live their life.

>tfw no bf to help me make decisions in 4x games
pls im indecisive

Attached: unknon.png (143x133, 14.71K)

Why don't you do it fedboy? I'm feeling pretty comfy at home.
Post a decision.

>The dysfunctional, mentally ill
I like how these two could refer to anyone in this board, lol
>Even robots of all people will resort to mental illness shaming
In the end of the day you're not that different from normalfags.

>tfw no bf in the backround while i stream story game playthroughs

I havent launched the game yet user aghhg

>pls don't bully me I'm just like you I swear
ok nigger
I am superior to normalniggers in every way. That includes you. There's a reason they have to serve me, and I am workfree!
Just launch it so I can judge you.

>Do you even know if any of your coworkers are homophobic? Or you just assume you'll be mistreated by anyone who knows you're gay?
Most of them, friends/coworkers are homophobic. If you were in the closet you would see how many people truly are disgusted by it. I'd rather have homophobic friends than no friends.

>You'd be right in other parts of the world, but not in a free country with gay marriage.
Half of the population still hates us lmao

You seem a bit mean user but im launching the game!!

>Half of the population still hates us lmao
And the other half doesn't. Count your blessings and focus on how much we have advanced in the last century.
Enjoy the freedom so many gays fought hard for you to have.

>Most of them, friends/coworkers are homophobic
Are they really? Why are you their friends, then?
Why don't you befriend the people who don't hate the gays, which means hating you by proxy

>am superior to normalniggers in every way
You're a shut in neet incel. The only people who are below you are the homeless and hobos, and even so that's debatable

Which galaxy type should I choose user?

Attached: image_2022-03-18_084437.png (118x158, 5.67K)

Spiral so you can get cool chokepoints
Varied clusters if you want a more interesting game

I like rings, they're simple and round and remind me of marriage.

>Most of them
Are you sure about that? How do you even know? They make homophobic remarks?
Have you ever thought that maybe if they knew you were gay, they would policy their speech precisely because they care about you?
Have you ever came out to anyone?
Just like any other closeted homo, you're so embarrassed and ashamed of your sexuality, that it clouds your judgement of others. Maybe other people don't really hate fags that much, user. Maybe you're just projecting.
By hiding in the closet, you're literally preventing yourself from experiencing the glorious indifference of friendliness of others towards gay people.

Which one of you was the mean user????? D:

Broh, I don't think you should be denigrating the homeless considering you're nearly as mentally ill, bet you'll join them whenever you have that final mental breakdown.

This one NIGGER

Obviously me retard. How couldn't you tell? My personality SCREAMS rings.

okay :3 I'll do ring then