Agnosticism makes the most sense

Agnosticism makes the most sense.

Attached: 434.jpg (736x736, 59.94K)

>average user makes genius observation

yeah i agree. recently i talked to an ex-tranny who said they were a muslim because it stops them being a tranny, or something similar.
people will defend their cope if its the thing keeping their life together i guess.

True. You don't know what you don't know.

It does, but I choose to be a deist.
I can't help it.

Idk user. Randomness exists. If you repeat an event the exact same way twice you get two different outcomes. If the world was this weird mathematical anomaly in which things exist, this wouldn't be the case. Randomness is god or at least his will. Through randomness he guides the world and shapes it to his will, how else would we have all come about from nothing? Something made us and put us here, we couldn't have come about from pure chance, the genome mutates way too fast.

>assuming current mathematics is a perfect model

If you want to be pedantic, sure. But for practical purposes calling yourself an atheist is more informative. We don't say we are agnostic about dragons and unicorns, even though theoretically they could have existed in the past or in an alternate dimension or something.

I do not rule out their existence, therefore I am agnostic

But you don't believe it exists either.
I don't know, user. The label agnostic seems like it was created for people who were too coward to say they're atheists.
It's like you're scared of hell in the end of the day

I agree. I'm an agnostic theist. Better safe than sorry.

True. Have some balls. Commit to your worldview. Be an atheist.

"It's almost as if science said, 'Give me one free miracle, and from there the entire thing will proceed with a seamless, causal explanation.'
The one free miracle was the sudden appearance of all the matter and energy in the universe, with all the laws that govern it." - Rupert Sheldrake, The Science Delusion: Freeing the Spirit of Inquiry

No it doesn't god doesn't exist, there is not a single trace of his existence. Agnoticism is like assuming ghosts exist because "you never know", it's retarded.

Right-click, open in a new tab to see the full sized image. Read the part on Religion.

Attached: 7071586ab1ce5857809bac8f87cafcf8766500e633a49b1361e3779fb1370d79.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

The universe is not static, user, and it is not infinite. It had a beginning, and it will have an end.
There are also set laws the universe obeys. These things heavily imply intelligent design.

There's an entire ocean between thinking there's some supernatural force behind tbe origin of the universe,and believing in a specific set of man made mythology. Hebrew mythology, nonetheless.

How to create a Communist state, by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a Communist state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way, you are able to create a police state, with no resistance.
5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion - Remove the belief in a God from the government and schools. Anything that takes away from loyalty to the state, must be removed.
8) Class/Race Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to steal from the wealthy, with the support of the poor. Applying Marxist subversion to the culture results in dividing the people by races and genders, and creating conflict there. The end goal being the complete destabilization of all normal social interactions within the target nation.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States to you?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by Communism, under Jewish Bolshevik rule. Hey gee, which group of people hold a vastly disproportionate amount of power in Western politics today?

I never said anything about Christianity or Hebrew shit. I said Intelligent design.You assumed, based on your own biases against certain religions.

We all know intelligent design is a front for believing in a magical sky daddy who sits in the clouds and watches you masturbate.

Jews invented the biblical god too. Maybe they're behind everything simply because they're smart and good at social engineering, and everything is equally an attempt to control the masses, be it religion or communism or the BLM trannyism. Under a new coat of paint the core principle remains the same.