Tranny wins women's swimming competition

Fembots, are you seriously okay with this? Why do none of you ever speak out against this? Your gender is literally being erased.

Attached: 1647607567078.jpg (718x723, 155.26K)

>becomes the women's champ despite being a totally medicore athlete
>watches you change
>gets my dick and balls out infront of you
>you can't do anything about it or your life is ruined
Clown world.

Attached: 1647613078364.png (1058x1323, 801.32K)

roasties deserve worse
i wish they would repent

I'm just curious why they don't do shit about it. Why do they just bend over and allow creepy men to abuse them because they happen to be wearing dresses and calling themselves "she"?

Because they're woke liberals that can't allow themselves to admit that trannies are just perverts that need beatings and bullying to set them straight, since then their whole worldview would crumble.

I would love see a 6'3" Jacked tranny beat the shit out of a woman in the UFC. When can we make this happen? This is the natural conclusion of feminism.

You mean ultimate Chad, don't you?

Attached: 1647383438726.jpg (919x626, 188.6K)

I love shit like this.
Trans women wrecking liberals.
Why would any robot be against this?
They get what they deserve.

>Why would any robot be against this?
They wouldn't. Everyone railing against is a female. I don't understand why the fuck there's so many of them here. They won't leave despite how many sound arguments I make about how rape is just a few harmless minutes of sex and should be legal under most circumstances.

Yea but... Unlike you I get some of my information from elsewhere than just Any Forums that is full of le edgy counter western culture epic pedophile nazis xD. So.
What I've seen that if you put em on specific amount of time on hormones it ruins their physique worse than normal woman, right? Cuz it is just estrogen, estrogen. Instead of sometimes androgen, right? Also foids supposedly get their own amount T too, somehow. It is not sex exclusive. For trannies it is just suppress, estro, more etc

Anyway. I just remember I saw some weight lifter tranny and she f-ed up. Also OP are you seriously trying to tell me to be intimidated by FAGGOTS????
Also follow up to this that I discovered recently that rustles my jimmies with trannies coming up.

Attached: laughingkonscolored.png (475x436, 175.99K)

Kek, 90% chance he's sporting a boner when he keeps starting at their athletic swimming bodies nude.

Because they kind of dug themselves into a hole with this one. They built this whole ideological premise that nobody chooses their sexual orientation and everyone should be recognised as their orientation. So you can't say trannies shouldn't compete in women's sports, because that would be treating people differently based on their orientation.

Ironically the diehard fems and conservatives agree on this. Trannies shouldn't play in women's sports.

It reduces the muscle by blocking some amount of androgens. But permernant changes, like heart and lung size, don't change. And obviously if someone like a 6'4 Chad built like a shit house already is coming off a high T level, anti test does not bring him down to the female level.

>Her male genitals
>Her
This is funny for us, but will actually hurt women and girls and they still support it
Honestly, if they get raped they deserve it for being so fucking stupid

Attached: 1632183998879.jpg (500x500, 23.35K)

They did this in the featherweight category already. Google Fallon Fox. He beat her opponent so bad she suffered an orbital bone fracture and needed seven staples in the skull... In the first round.

>you can still see the bulge
This shit is gold
Unfortunately very high chance of this happening. 90%+ of mtf have autogynephillia, ie sexual fantasies of themselves as a woman. No one wants to say it, especially trannies, but the fetish aspect is a huge part of it for them. And Lia is built, if he rapes a girl she has zero chance of getting away

Women don't support it, except for a small vocal minority of rabid wokies. The majority just can't speak out because women employ a strategy of being meek and agreeable to avoid trouble and survive. Instead of fight or flight women have a freeze and fawn instinct in response to being invaded.
Have you seen what happens to women who speak out? They get rape and death threats from the trannies.

South Park saw this shit coming

Attached: 1647623212954.jpg (808x1150, 180.53K)

Did they really have to show "her" man ass?

sounds like those chuds need some sensitivity training

maybe you should try calling them names and social shaming instead

Because it is still a man's world. Always has been, now there is just more convolution. The opinion of white females (male) in rainbow thigh highs with literal axe wounds is still more important than icky bitter meanie TERF women (female)!!! Clown world indeed.
Notice how transtrending came about when women may have finally started to make some intellectual and societal progress? Men could not stand women coming close to having a more equal place in society. So they had to have a collective mental breakdown and tantrum and insert themselves into female spaces to make sure they could continue to dominate society. Hot take on an incel board I know. But you have to admit men are on top, as a sex. Everyones problem here is just that they are inferior men. But even the most inferior man is superior to a female. When a female says it it is REEE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR PLIGHT WE HAVE IT SO HARD WOMEN GET EVERYTHING but when a male says it it is SO TRUE BROTHER HAHA HOPE THE FEMALES NEVER REALIZE THEY WERE NEVER TRULY GIVEN RIGHTS SO WE CAN KEEP PWNING THEM

fuck

western society will burn and it is because you still see sex criminal pedophile psychopaths as more worthy of being your equals than females but you just wont admit it