Why do heterosexuals have so much trouble being friends with the opposite sex?

Why do heterosexuals have so much trouble being friends with the opposite sex?

I almost believe the "men and women can't be friends" moniker, because straight people have such a hard time with it.

Attached: 7e8b699502197.560d4a5890fde.jpg (562x842, 250.44K)

because they inevitably want to fuck them, at least for guys. The thought of sex with even female friends that I consider ugly has crossed my mind a few times. I will never touch her because she sort of disgusts me, kek, but if she was more normal then that would increase my interest, and I'd assume the same for other guys

also I'd rather do intimate things with women than be friends with them. We don't have the same humour or make the same jokes, or do the same activities. They wouldn't be classed as friend if they were a guy, but all of a sudden because they're a woman, I shouldn't worry about having similar interests for some reason?

>Wow it seems like straight people have such a hard time just being friends with the opposite sex
>Men and women can't be friends
>No they can be friends I'm sure of it.

I don't know, they're miserable. Do gay people have a problem being same-sex friends? I don't know enough gay people. I'm a heterosexual female person and I have had male friends all my life, in fact I have had too few female friends in my life

dildo now

Because there is just a difference between men and women that can't be changed or fought against, and yes sexual attraction. Spend long enough time with somebody moderately attractive of the opposite sex it's going to be essentially impossible for one of you to not become attracted to the other.
Men and women behave differently in every single situation and context. We are different. It's not really that hard. There are activities women like and activities men like that often don't cross over and when they do there will never ever be the same dynamic between two opposites as there would be with two of the same.

you know what the real issue is OP?
It's hard not to become lovers with someone of the opposite sex if you're actually friends.
But almost everyone skips the friends part and jump straight to lover status because that's what they don't have.

All gay men just fuck each other.
Gay men are known to be extremely promiscuous. This is because they are driven to have sex more often, with more people.

Assuming you are actually a woman (bold I know) all of your male friends want to fuck you. Don't believe me? Send a text to one asking them to come over at like midnight and put a winky face emoji or something like that. He'll show up.

>I have had male friends all my life
How many
How close
If you asked one to have sex with you, what do you honestly think they would say?
(They must be a similar age for it to count)

>Do gay people have a problem being same-sex friends?
Not to nearly the same extent, no.

>It's hard not to become lovers with someone of the opposite sex if you're actually friends.
Most friendships don't turn into romances.

People are horny. Talking to a girl isn't the same as talking to a guy. There are just inherent attractions in talking to someone from the opposite sex. I don't have any trouble with that though because I want someone to talk to more, and I also do not want to commit to something that I know won't result in a relationship. I talk to a femanon from my country who I know will never be interested in me because of her sexuality but I'm fine with it. She's nice to talk to.

I'm sorry, what? I'm a man

>All gay men just fuck each other.
Terrible
>Send a text to one asking them to come over at like midnight and put a winky face emoji or something like that. He'll show up.
I don't need that in my life
Two irl, two online. One is close, the others partially. They would say no, maybe even all of them, I'm not sure about these from the internet, but the first two would
Nice

It's well documented and studied that gay men have many more sexual partners, in shorter amounts of time, than straight men.
>I don't need that in my life
Right. You know exactly what would happen. And that's why men and women can't really be friends.

>They would say no, maybe even all of them, I'm not sure about these from the internet, but the first two would

Attached: You expect me to believe these lies.jpg (938x477, 41.71K)

I do. I know I would never do that, and if I do, they would refuse. Fuck off now, plant a tree instead of dealing with other hooman's genitals
Plant a tree

>two online
>online friends
>ever

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

A lot of men are desperate and go through long stretches of involuntary celibacy. They will see any interaction with a woman as a chance to get a relationship/sex, and that includes all their female friends. Inceldom ruins a man, turns him into a braindead coomer.

People don't understand their divinity and acts like animals.

Attached: 1647532782973.jpg (1500x2000, 1.09M)

>Plant a tree
Ya nah to many of those, already had to cut some down.
I'd rather redo my flower beds.

>cut
Evil
>I'd rather redo my flower beds.
Cute

Pay attention lads, this is a textbook case of a female being retarded and projecting their own feelings onto others
>One is close, the others partially. They would say no, maybe even all of them, I'm not sure about these from the internet, but the first two would
She knows that she doesn't want to have sex with them, so idea that they want to have sex with her is so heinous that she will engage in mental gymnastics to convince herself that they aren't interested in sex with her. Despite the knowledge that men will have sex with near anything, she who is (presumably) an average female they aren't interested in sex with at all. How does that make any sense? It doesn't. But it doesn't matter, because she's a woman.

Maybe she is just unattractive. Not to be rude. Some people are just self-aware.

it's not hard, most people are just apes. some of my best friends in middle school were women.

And none of them found you attractive so that's why it works