He's right, all blackpillers are gynocentric cucks and simps

he's right, all blackpillers are gynocentric cucks and simps
is this really how you want to live? on your knees?

Attached: lm.jpg (640x360, 59.68K)

>on your knees?
dude, I took the blackpill and moved on from women. I do my own shit now. Wtf do you mean "own my knees"

I'm talking about the blackpill incels who obsess over pussy and cry about not being able to get it but don't take action to get any

>but don't take action to get any
You don't know what the blackpill is, do you? There isn't shit you can do. No "action." You just have to accept the reality and move on.

>BROOOO JUST GROW TALLER AND CHANGE UR FACIAL GENETICS BRO!!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD BRO!!!! JUST ESCAPE FEMALE'S INSANE HYPERGAMY BRO

i dunno who this guy is or what hes on about, but obviously hes a streamer. a streamers job is to garner attention and/or entertain. they usually don't provide anything more than that.
also i wonder whats underneath that beard

>There isn't shit you can do.
There is a lot you can do though. What happened to the idea of an incel uprising?
What happened to the idea of making women property by force?
>it can't be done so give up
It can, and in a few years time after the world sees more and more conflict and civil unrest you'll see what I mean. Women being property is as old as time. You just have to want it enough to make it happen.

Whoremax and mogmax boyos

Fuarkkk

Attached: UbCouhM.gif (405x480, 645.76K)

You sound underage. That shit isn't happening. You are an idealistic child. The reality is this, you need to move on. Nothing you can do is changing this reality so you should change your own reality. It sounds like you are the one still putting women at the center.

>idealistic
Being idealistic is how change begins. If you have no ideals or ideas, like (You), then you're okay with just going with the flow and letting shit stay the same. Yes I'm idealistic, this is a good thing(tm).

>What happened to the idea of an incel uprising?
hahaa do you know what these things are?
you think going ER or rape is going to make someones life better?
>just give yourself to the cause
you think this is better than poltards/leftypoltards
yeah bro just makea bunch of noise, it will definitely change things for the better. hate to break it to you, but these issues are way more complex than that.

>he pretends like he doesnt have feelings and nothing effects him, so black pillers are the losers.

When you get older, you will understand. The blackpill was freeing. Suddenly I realized there wasn't shit I can do. So, I had a choice, suicide or live the best life I can without women. I chose the latter. No longer do I slave for anyone. I just do the things that I enjoy.

>noise
I'm talking about action. Noise is what the blackpill fucks do on here 24/7.

>I'm talking about action
What are you doing to take action?

>older
I'm old, user. Early 40s. I just believe things can change.
I've seen enough in my life that shows me that hope is not lost and there are enough forces left in the world that don't accept a gynocratic world order.
If you've been watching world events in the past month and think it's still impossible then you're really beyond hope.

>ACTION
yeah im real fired up now. we have to DO THINGS.
you genuinely believe a minority of people who are globally condemned performing a bunch of malicious ACTIONS is going to improve the world. get a grip

>If you've been watching world events in the past month and think it's still impossible then you're really beyond hope
This doesn't sound like something a 40 yo would say. These events happen constantly. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. EVER. You are coping. A dying fish grasping for air.

The world has always changed on the actions of a minority. The herd simply falls in line.
The Nazis were only 5% of Germany's population. 5% was enough.
Wars don't happen constantly, not in Europe anyway. Something is different this time.

>The Nazis were only 5% of Germany's population. 5% was enough.
oh yeah and things turned out well for them right?

It took the entire world's combined forces to stop them, and even then it wasn't a sure thing.
They showed what can be done if you're committed to an ideal enough. Don't shit on idealistic people.

It's not laying down and dying. It's accepting a path no longer exists in life and instead forging a new path.

Blackpillers, MGTOW, and even Redpillers all share two things in common
>First - they think Feminists are 100% correct
>Second - they don't know a fucking thing about women

so what you're telling me is the made a bunch of noise and then got stamped out. wow really insightful.
now take into account we're talking about 'incels'. people who are considered scum of the earth.
have fun fighting an opponent whos looking down at you from the top of a 89 degree slope.