Two people can never love each other at the same time

two people can never love each other at the same time.

when did you realize this sad truth?

Attached: 1647499049826.jpg (1074x1052, 119.18K)

No that's not true

what are ur supposed evidences

just bc it never happened with you doesnt mean its universal user

what is your evidence for your claim?

its not just me user. its the truth.
happiness was invented by the cia in the 1980s.

hmm... it does seem to be the case, to me, honestly. all of my gut instincts say you say the truth. it really does seem to be always one way

i dont even dream of loving a girl, i just dream of being loved. im honestly not even sure if im capable of loving a girl, or anyone, really

Attached: 7668463473473437.jpg (685x685, 92.38K)

just look around user. do you know any couples closely who both love each other for sure? no, because it never happens. of it does its such an outlier its not worth mentioning or its not romantic love.

better to say its more like super rare than totally shutting it down
idk but thats my take on it

I don't know any couples at all, because I never leave my home and since we are here I don't think your routine is very different.
>love each other for sure
>for sure
Just because you don't see it, the way you imagined passionate love to look like, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in it's own way.

Two people loving each other at the same time is not impossible, but unlikely.
Also nobody will love you lel, cope or rope.

If by "people" you mean "a man and a woman", they can. But the man has to hide he loves the woman, or she'll lose interest in him.

You're an asshole
Fuck you

It's more like women cannot love someone who loves them. If a woman is with a man who loves her then she will start to think to herself, "If this guy loves me so much, then I could probably do even better"

If she's with a man who barely tolerates her then she will assume this is the upper limit of what she can reach and will be relatively content to stay there, constantly trying to win his affection and maintain this position on the highest branch that she thinks she is able to reach.

Attached: 325325325232.jpg (545x530, 54.67K)

sadly this. sadly this.....I hate it so much, I had many women get full of themselves after I openly loved them and they though they could do better.
THey are now past 30 with no kids, no partner and posting about cat pictures.

You've just got to reserve your love for other men. You need to separate the ideas of sexual interest and platonic love. We incorrectly try to find a woman who we can both sexually love and also platonically love, sort of like a friend/lover combination, but it just doesn't exist. As you become better friends with a woman, she will love you less.

You just need to gather around yourself a group of loyal men who you can confide who and who will be your true companions in life. Women are for sex, nothing else.

Attached: 1644551108775.jpg (460x554, 51.62K)

>As you become better friends with a woman, she will love you less.
I literally was friendzoned by my wife after years of marriage. Naturally it's over now.
Quite hilarious considering I stop talking to women if I'm trying to get together with them and they show signs of friendzoning me as in not being interested.

Same thing happened to me too, it's more common than people ever mention. Got friendzoned and divorced after 5 years

The problem is that if I can't have a woman as a partner I can love. Then there is no point to them.
at best they are an incubator for my children then.
As I can get sex from men as well, or jerk off. Pleasures of the flesh are not exclusive to women.
Though I'm not attracted to men. I would consider it if they could bare my children simply because I don't want to deal with this retared and twisted women psychology of the more you love and respect them, the less they love and respect you.

im more so talking about not assuming any couples you see being affectionate love each other

Fundamentally, women want daddy. That's the core of all their relationships with men. Imagine a father who loves and respects his daughter as an equal, that's a very dysfunctional situation that will probably scare the shit out of the daughter. The child sees the parent who is supposed to lead her and realizes that her parent trusts her judgment just as much as his own.

So it is possible to love a woman and it is possible for a woman to love you, but it must never transcend the kind of love that a parent has for a child. It's a sort of paternal, looking down on a dumb, inferior child kind of love. It's thinking of your wife as a dumb useless retard that you have sex with. When a woman knows that you think of her like that then she is able to love you completely, and if you can love her as a retard and never think of her as your equal, then you can love her in a way that won't chase her away.

>Fundamentally, women want daddy.
All my relationships and experiences would lead me to agree with you on this.
Women want to jump form their own biologically dad, to another daddy to take care of them.
>everything else you said
Lines up about right.
Treating them as equals and not as a special retard you are caring for makes them stressed and lose respect and attraction for you.
Fuck man I wish it wasn't so because I just want an equal partnership with an adult.