What do white people eat? I'm talking about authentic food, not rice/chicken/broccoli or burger

What do white people eat? I'm talking about authentic food, not rice/chicken/broccoli or burger.

Attached: e08eac06fc8b245bba83f0e6793edf89.jpg (564x564, 37.22K)

Smoked meats. Also depends on the flavor of white, because I know the UK white folk eat different than the US white folk.

im a vegan, so lots of vegetables. beans, lentils, some kind of grain. lots of bread and hummus. bananas sometimes. dark chocolate. i drink lots of tea

Attached: 1597517460985.jpg (2500x1745, 1.45M)

>what do white people eat
>I'm not talking about ALL the foods that are white people food
The culture is so ingrained into you, you don't even see it as a culture.

Steak, beans and various meats.

t. American

I eat whatever I'm in the mood for.

I eat more beef than you can imagine

thus is what I said not to post. this is not authentic

I eat nice healthy hearty meals my mum cooks.
But when I cook for myself, it's always something insanely spicy.

chicken and rice originate in asia, burgers are a recent invention. I am talking about actual white people food

I don't know what other white people eat but I mostly cook Italian dishes because I like pasta and cheese.

Occasionally I'll make other dishes though like sushi, quesadillas, some type of curry, or some new ethnic dish that looks tasty.

your ethnic slop isnt authentic because its ethnic. kill yourself

Never mind. I realize now there are not white people on Any Forums. Let the thread die.

Attached: KCBtvx263yTEBDzR7BDhl25yBldTTJVQ_aSZ4v98b4k.jpg (900x900, 63.87K)

Fishhead soup, mashed potatoes, carp and salad is what I ate today.

Everything
Any kind of fast food franchise
>"white" people food
Any kind of pasta dish
>"white" people food
Most soups and stews
>"white" people food
Modern say bbq
>"white" people food
Anything with cheese
>"white" people food

Attached: hast thou found dubs.png (250x345, 186.42K)

cope harder. i actually do eat like that. lots of stews, lots of soups. a fuck ton of wraps, be it burritos or pita wraps. i do eat like that

pic related was when i made burritos, because they were out of pita bread at the store

Attached: 4523523532532 (1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

white people are not culturally vegan. you are just a weirdo

culture can suck on my asshole. i dont eat what culture dictates, i eat on what i decide, and i decide to be compassionate, so i eat vegan. white people have a unique distinction of not always being mindless apes who make their decisions on what is culturally normal. usually they are, but not always

i made soups like this a million times. these days im obsessed with wraps. pita bread + hummus is my favorite

Attached: IMG_1662.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

>i decide to be compassionate, so i eat vegan.
>vegan
>compassionate

Attached: 1647393598265.jpg (600x600, 36.16K)

Historically plebs ate onions and rich people ate game and fish

>Actual white people food
>No not that, because it originally came from Asia
Chicken and rice were both available in ancient Greece. Chickens had arrived in Europe by 500 BC, and rice is still cultivated in parts of Greece today.

I DONT GIVE AA SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT IA ASKED WHAT WHITE PEOPLE EAT YOU VEGAN NIGGER