Say whatever you want but for a grown human being to stay sane this is absolutely necessary

say whatever you want but for a grown human being to stay sane this is absolutely necessary

Attached: 585.jpg (2916x1944, 911.23K)

you're just as shallow as you claim all these women to be. take a good hard look at yourself, retard.

As a grown human being who is without, I fully understand this but don't be too worries, I'll get mine eventually.

>biology is shallow
Interesting theory. Can you prove that by not breathing for the rest of your life? Have you ever eaten food?

as evident by the fact that you are not dead, sex is not a biological necessity the same as food or water is.
do you really just not use your brain at all??

It's really not. Do you really think before condoms, birth control, and abortions that casual sex was that much of a necessity? Not shitting out babies all the time was probably a constant deterrent from fucking like rabbits because it involves a huge amount of commitment. Just go jerk off. What you really seek is love and intimacy that is a necessity in a lonely and isolated world.

Attached: 1635234664675.jpg (1280x1122, 254.86K)

i could maybe respect you if you were an elderly man who had lived his whole life without sex. but you aren't, are you? you had to get some action for yourself despite how 'unimportant' it is. very interesting...

um.... i think you need this to stay same. putting a penis in a hole wont bring you bliss

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

you don't get this unless you're deemed worthy enough to stick your pp inside their vagina in the first place. this is secondary to that.

>sex is not a biological necessity the same as food or water is.
No, intimacy isn't necessary for survival but it is necessary for good mental health and there are a plethora of studies and papers that back this claim, feel free to hit up Google and find this out for yourself.
I won't waste any more time replying to a facetious whore.

"well, you won't outright DIE from it, so you should get used to spending the rest of your life alone, without ever experiencing what its like to feel love, cherished, appreciated, yearned for, liked..."

Imagine a woman typing this, on her phone, while sitting in a comfy air conditioned office, right before switching back to some dating app, and making arrangements with some 6ft5 bodybuilder to have a quick fuck later that night.

You think people didn't have sex?
You think brothels didn't exist in the past?
You think abortions are a recent inventions?
user, your retard is showing.

This is very true and funny

she either has an incredibly small ass or this is a child

>minks, some of the most grounded people in existence, are insane

It seems like you're using "sane" here as a tern of opinion rather than actual diagnosis, so I can't really say you're wrong. But you also aren't really saying anything meaningful.

No. It's nice and all in the moment, but sex is not conducive to anything positive in the longterm. It's just jerking off but better. The thing that you're really craving is love, though, loving yourself is the best kind of love.

Attached: 2560px-Capybara_portrait.jpg (2560x1920, 1.33M)

I won't ever get either of those things, yet society expects me to function.
What a cruel joke my life is.
Does dreaming about it ever stop hurting?

im fucking dying laughing at how absurd you guys sound. i understand being upset that you haven't been able to get any sex and don't want to believe that it actually is overrated unless you're having it with someone you actually love, but you're ruining your own lives obsessing over it. i'm not some old guy who's lived his entire life celibate, but i'm also not some 30-something woman who's been banging chad her whole life. the reality is im just an average guy who's had sex twice with people he hasn't loved and lived to regret it. it's not everything you're making it out to be, and you're certainly not going to go insane without it. be a bit more proud lmao

How am I supposed to love myself when my whole life everyone made clear to me that I am good for nothing disgusting trash that deserves no love

You should realise that those two occasions you had were critical in shaping the opinion you now have about things. If you had never gotten those, you would be exactly like us.

>loving yourself is the best kind of love
It's funny that the only people who repeat this retarded platitude are those who have experienced external love, almost as if they're blind to what really cause this so-called self-love.
Kill yourself, wretched cunt.

>haha ur a loser cuz u want love
user, you might not need it to survive but you need it to live.

i never said you're a loser for wanting love, or even wanting sex. it's just not worth obsessing over your whole life