How bad am I doing

how bad am I doing
>20 year old male
>dropped out off college (got enough credits for associates though)
>just lost job so NEET atm
>around 10k in savings
>no skills, talents, hobbies, dreams, passions, or goals. only thing I enjoy in this life is gaming

Attached: 2d1.jpg (450x512, 22.68K)

10k in savings is more than the 0 i had at 20. Im 30 and have 18k

As long as you make enough money to pay bills, dont sweat the rest.

better than me
>22 year old male
>dropped out of hs (1 credit away)
>neet since 19
>60k in savings (i never spend money)
>no skills, talents, hobbies, dreams, passions, or goals, only thing I enjoy in this life is sleeping

I bought new comfy 80's looking Pajama,s and bought pizza and pizza
Your doing fine the lone comfy Neet pil is best and geus what
TURTLE TIME.... RADICAIL NIGGERS

Attached: 16476078608241664276749839233874.jpg (3216x1528, 955.26K)

Cowabunga bots

Attached: 1647608031236.jpg (1528x1202, 335.9K)

My new Pajama,s

Attached: 16476081657562301529063824448159.jpg (3216x1528, 973.92K)

>neet since 19
>60k in savings
people born rich deserve the rope.

lol i grinded work in hs and saved neetbux
i literally live in section 8 housing surrounded by niggers

why would you fucking lie, I dont get it, What part time job nets 20k+ a year?

it's 3 years worth of work and 2 years neetbux

Yep am tarded/autistic but got 8k in savings With my acounted and 2k in Neet/Kitty stash

Plus I have the old Neet based goverment money rules not the new wage slaves ones plus they gonna 100 disable me for working I showed my wiener to two lesbo ladies in the restraunt I was working In and told them I identify as a girl with a wiener who is lesbain also and they told me they will fire me but that they can't arrest me for gender politic,s I mean if everyone want to play ball I show mine and it's politically protected so am basically on goverment payed house arrest with my freedom to chill at the mall and buy what I need and take park walks 24/7

Attached: 1647554765425.png (256x256, 69.16K)

There are a shitload of forty year old males in the exact same position as yourself.

None of them thought that forty would catch up with them so quickly. Each and every one of them would give anything to be twenty again.

Youth is wasted on the young. Don't waste yours on being a whiny faggot. Being a failure takes years and years of practice and you're merely in your rookie year.

Am 30 and think it's comfy doing nothing

Sounds like you have made peace with your circumstances. If it isn't a cope and you are not in denial then kudos to you. It is a very zen state. I would wonder about a lack of direction, flow or curiosity but if you're simply not wired like that more power to you.

Not sure if OP feels the same way judging by image and tone, but learning to be genuinely OK with being nothing is a perfectly legitimate option.

Same situation but 22 and 3 euros in savings.
I win

If you live on your own and do something you enjoy you're still in a better position than most neets here

Am in comfy Pajama,s while everyone shills and am drinking beer chilling with my cat and watching good anime and cartoons like TMNT and relaxe doing everything I want

There is nothing to cope as long as people leave me alone and at peace in my own home life is to short
Live drink chill and sleep in peace fren calmed and pleseasure is the pinochle off life itself why suffer while work bees/ants do the gaining for you

Better than me

> 21
>Dropped out of high-school Senior year
>No GED
>Attempted job for 2 weeks then quit
>NEET ever since
>$200 In savings

>26
>failed uni twice
>unemployed for 2 years
>8k left of savings
>nervous wreck and chronically depressed with absolutely no self esteem
compared to me you are master race

>dropped out college once
>1 year neet
>next year,went to the college again, but other area
>found a weekend job (wagecuck tier job)
>wishing to die every moment when i am working
>nothing that i did in the past fulfills me, vidya,read,workout, etc. but doing anyways.
>my rutine is: class,study,exercises,minimal leisure,work. and nothing more
>just desiring that this year runs out asap.
>25yo today
>250usd in savings i guess,

I think that this year is gonna be so long for me, i have to do so many things to improve myself, such as learning stuffs, earning money and attending college.

> 26
> 70k/yr but most of my friends make more
> Enganged
> Only 7k in savings, lost ~15k from shit investments
> Depression/Anxiety

Life is pretty decent but could be better.

Sorry this is in CAD so about 55K USD/yr

Am I doing better or worse?
>20 year old male
>dropped out of first college semester
>had a part time job at a grocery store for 3 weeks but got fired, currently a NEET
>have almost no savings in my bank account, but I have 0.46 bitcoin
>talented at programming but nobody will hire me to be a programmer