Wake up

>wake up
>still fat
>day ruined

Attached: 1647605981024.png (500x407, 64.71K)

Just eat the calories from the height and weight you are.
Walk more, body exercises will help
Less stressing
Take better shits
Have healthy teeth and gums

Not OP, but...
Fuck I wish it was as easy as this.
It WAS as easy as that for me, once. I once was losing 10 lbs a month working out every single day even if I ate shit. By the time I was done I was around 13% bf and ran miles at a time.
I got depressed, fucked up on benzos and SSRIs, no motivation to do anything besides lay in bed all day. At 30% bf now and despite trying several diets and exercise the weight does not come off and before I know it I'm too demoralized to continue it.

Attached: 1646984684746.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

Keep going user. Cut out some junk foods and snacks. Don't give up.

Start working out and eating less, I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks so I haven't seen any real results yet other than my arms being generally swollen from blood since they got almost zero use beforehand but I know that eventually this is going to work out and I'll lose some weight and be strong.
Join me, brother.

literally force yourself to eat less and exercise, i was fucking fat 3 years ago and i just quit eating like shit, it IS that simple, also, only drink water

>only drink water
Can an exception for Arizona Green Tea be made?
Thank you.

i'm not saying it's easy, it's like a drug withdrawal but once you reach a couple of days of eating less it will get easier and easier

has a fuck ton of sugar probably so no

yes but water should be your main consumption

Just looked it up and you're right, I guess the days of that delicious nectar are over.

I've been losing weight by only having one meal every day at dinner and Sundays having nothing at all (allowances of course for water and black coffee) I've been at this for a month and while progressing isn't lightning fast it's noticeable and I'd recommend it to all my fellow lands due to how easy it is.

>only drink water
THIS IS BORING.
WATER IS BORING.

Just go to the gym, it's not as hard as it seems

>wake up
>still alive
>day ruined
originally

Attached: 1624091969746.jpg (386x402, 24.23K)

>lose 30kg
>giant manboobs still there
>look even more deformed now
Why again does it cost a fortune again to remove them but all the other shit gets payed by my tax money?
They already ruined all my youth since I got them with the onset of puberty

>wake up
>still alive
>a day full of wonders and possibilities awaits

Attached: f84be3949963ebc7962e56d827ae100f.jpg (500x557, 28.92K)

If you can't afford the surgery right now you should work out and focus on your chest so it can fill out and tighten up a bit with muscle.

I did keto and lost 25 pounds without any gym equipment

try getting breast cancer, it will make removal much cheaper

Anybody with that Pepe's level of fat can lose it in 5 months effortlessly.
Just count calories, you don't even need to work out

Attached: 1647607147942.jpg (1004x1429, 460.94K)