Being an adult with a decent income is nice, but it sucks how i have to go out of my way to meet girls now

being an adult with a decent income is nice, but it sucks how i have to go out of my way to meet girls now
the only thing i miss about high school and college, was the fact that you would naturally meet new women without even trying
now that i work full time, i have to go to parties or social events to meet girls, it's fucking lame
dating apps are gay, i refuse to use them

at least i'm not poor anymore, but son of a bitch, it's annoying
i guess it won't matter once i finally find a decent partner, but until then, it sucks dick

Attached: 16493928374.jpg (930x1062, 100.66K)

I am 28 and afraid to have sex

Attached: 6374C26E-FC24-4A1D-ADC8-C5A7E881AD1B.jpg (960x917, 77.89K)

i understand
that's not a good thing, but still, i understand

That's the main reason why I hated finishing uni. Never before I had such cute girls into me, but I blew it and now it's over. Only used up slags for me from now on, uglier women at that.

I dont want to hijack your thread. It was nice in highschool how things were natural. I wish I wasnt a pussy then when I had excellent options. College for me was literally the rethink your weekend on the right and post college dating apps I think traumatized me to where Im at now
Good luck user

Attached: 0F9FBCE2-F02F-41E2-8AFC-40072B136528.jpg (1080x1062, 96.66K)

>out of my way
if your way doesn't include social events or bars then you haven't really become an adult, bud. i mean, even if you are a boring cunt you would still have dinner parties and hobbies. i doubt there was anything "natural" about how you met people in school if you aren't still in a big friend group.

>hobbies
Unless your hobby is tango classes, you aren't going to meet a single woman doing "hobbies"

Right, what the fuck do people do? I play hockey, shoot guns, and play guitar, and ride my bike, sorry Im not going to yoga classes or in some lesbian book club

we were all gamers who did nothing but play CS:GO & TF2
i only met girls in class, same with college
i stopped playing video games as much in college because they required too much time & energy
i am legally an adult, and i have financial stability, not sure where this gatekeeping is coming from
>introverts aren't adults
strange line of thought
gonna start going out more though, it's just a big cultural shift for me
can't be a recluse forever, i guess

>I wish I wasnt a pussy then when I had excellent options
me too man, it happens
all we can do is learn and move forwards
do whatever you can to make yourself attractive while you're still reasonably-aged
once you hit your late 30s, if you haven't been taking care of yourself, you're fucked

health and wealth are key
achieve those, then focus on maximizing your looks and social life
everything else will fall into place once this is accomplished

Introverts still meet people and pass through normal phases of life like marriage and having kids. Its not really gatekeeping, you just made a broad statement that is the polar opposite of peoples experiences. Kids definitely dont feel like they naturally vibe with strangers, everyone has stories about anxiety and trying to fit in. As an adult you just connect with people whenever you want and the type of people you know you will enjoy, rather than classmates at lunch time or sleepovers

I feel like a lot of people claim to be introverted and are not or I am an outlier. If I didnt have a twin I would have no friends and be perfectly content to just make music in my room myself. I guess Im glad his friends put in effort to keep our friendship goin and invite me to shit because I would never think to and I never hit anyone up. Whatever outgoing is I am the total opposite

Attached: 61B3F931-5C1E-4046-AD0A-2A821B939F15.jpg (1170x1416, 351.68K)

Funny you mention that because I actually was in a tango class once and every single girl there had a bf

>won't matter once i finally find a decent partner

So you pretty much a male version of someone used up looking to settle

Lat time i had sex was 3-4 years ago. I was shaking, couldnt get it hard enough and came after 2 seconds and then it was just pure shame and disgust

It would be nice if women actually had hobbies

Attached: GaulsOut.jpg (940x1022, 77.31K)

Lmao I am not surprised at all
I hate to be a jaded fucker but when I used dating apps up until about a year ago there was a reason the girls I hung out with were still single. I know I have my problems but at 28 to date within 3 years of yourself the single girls that are left all seem to have either sever trauma and issues or straight up heavy mental illnesses. To find a girl who is remotely normal seems like I would have to go for like 21 year olds or to find a needle in a haystack. It is almost

Attached: 63A66F05-98EE-4D15-A338-DDC50387E8E0.jpg (899x938, 69.61K)

They do, just not gay ones

Yeah dont use the word introvert when you mean recluse lol

I'd say dancing is pretty gay

>Introverts still meet people and pass through normal phases of life
i am genuinely one of the biggest introverts possible, i have left the house 2 times in the last 2.5 years, both of which i was peer pressured into doing so by my gamer friends because they'd never see me otherwise
i get what you're saying, i don't want to be an annoying argumentative little shit, but some true giga introverts like myself do exist, and it's hard for people to believe

kinda, my body count isn't super high, but i've done a bit of degenerate shit
for this reason, i don't expect a woman in my age range to have a super low bodycount, i just want it to be reasonable
no giga sluts please, i beg
i'd die of shame if i ended up dating a girl that was fucked by the entire football team twice through, big yikes