Somebody else enjoys hair loss here? I am balding, and I really think it suits me

Somebody else enjoys hair loss here? I am balding, and I really think it suits me.

Attached: 06038876-67CA-45A3-9194-08FA98C1B27D.jpg (400x470, 80.85K)

I've been on finasterite for almost 2 years now.
Started in late 2020.

Im 24y now. Hairline is sightly thin but it's a slow process. If I didn't start by 26y my hairline would definitely look like a horse shoe.

My hair was always frizzy and curled in dumb looking ways, the thinning on the front and top kind of looks better for me.
Just gotta keep the rest of it short.

>Somebody else enjoys hair loss here?
I guess you have to cope with balding somehow, right?

Its kinda cool but kinda suck. On one hand i like being bald on the other. I like having hair everynow and then

I'm on finasteride so no.

Ive been thinking of getting on finasteride. I started to bald year ago

I guess it's fine. I kept it buzzed down or shaved and usually wear a hat

I have long hair with a thinning area on my crown.
What are some ways to cover it during summer? Guess i can't really wear a beanie much longer. Bandana? I'll look like an old school wwe wrestler

It's over. Buzz it off and grow a beard.
Covering your head constantly when you have long hair will only make people think you're insecure about your hair loss and trying to hide it.

>it suits me
does it make you look like the creepy pedophile you were always meant to be? LOL

Attached: .png (914x715, 160.34K)

>will only make people think you're insecure about your hair loss
This, the best thing you can do whether you buzz it all off or leave it natural is not constantly wear hats or comb over bullshit.
People don't care about it as much as you think.

Guess i'll need minoxidil soon. How necessary is the beard?

I'm roiding gym maxer who wanted to ascend like Zyzz. Tren totally raped my hair in a matter of days. I was always known for a thick head of hair, it was insane
Fingers crossed it will recover

I shave my head, but it suits me because ive got a masculine face (prominent brow ridge, jawline, long nose, prominent cheekbones). I'm not handsome, but it doesn't look awkward.
Only problem is that i look like a neo-nazi but hey

I saw a hipster musician on the telly last week rocking an awesome skullet and a moustache, and it made me envy his baldness.

Men less secure in their masculinity would shave it off out of fear of looking like a 56 year old sex offender, but this guy goes his own way and is not beholden to society's standards or expectations. He makes it work, in part because he owns it and doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: 3C94280F-1E5A-4F10-9A55-D0F08614DAEB.jpg (1024x683, 78.07K)

You grown tits yet? Does your dick still work? Any brain fog?

>Only problem is that i look like a neo-nazi but hey
Implying that isn't a plus, i wish i looked more like a neo-nazi

buzzcut it, I unironically enjoy the fact that I don't have to worry about taking care of it
wished I did it 5 years earlier desune

androgen hair loss never recovers
unless you become a tranny unironically, spironolactone 500 mg daily to grow tits and block testosterone, then a heft dose of estrogen+progesterone

no, i can't sleazemax at all, i miss rolling out of bed and looking good with bedhead instead of homeless. i just buzzed everything yesterday after a year of letting it grow, too humiliated to ever get a real haircut again, it's so fucking thin on top.

Attached: 06763B65-A759-4AC8-A345-3B0B929A184C.jpg (200x200, 7.24K)

I understand the sentiment, although I'm not bald. Other flaws in my appearance seem fitting to my character, to the point I gained an appreciation for them. It's the basic thought process behind scars, I believe.

Cool characters with a trait deemed undesirable could spread that attitude on men and reduce insecurities - I mean, Stannis Baratheon is bald and fucking awesome, but all Hollywood sells is bald guys who trouble themselves shaving the sides and back, and then we have sois ITT saying "shave that shit and grow a beard" without noticing they are manipulated.

Body positivity for men is where I'm getting at, but not the feminist kind which excuses people of not having any virtue.

Attached: matrix reloaded.jpg (259x194, 8.74K)