>her hand is touching my dick now
>she's trying not to be too obvious because of everyone else around
>she's so warm and soft
>BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>wake up
>alarm clock going off for 7AM
>im all alone and freezing cold

That was rough...

Attached: bust-of-marcus-tullius-cicero-roman.jpg (702x900, 86.88K)

what a larp. you're so full of shit, op. saged.

im LARPing about a soul-crushing dream I had of something that will never happen and i will likely never experience in my lifetime?

it was worth it if it was a wet dream

you're larping because you've never had that dream you fucking retard

not sure why this dream sounds unbelievable to you, ive had dreams where I made up entirely fictional beings and fell in love, and when I woke up I didnt even realize it was a dream for a bit, and just assumed it was reality. Seems like a weird thing someone would larp about.

I just woke up from it.

never once in my sleep have i felt the feeling of warmth or any other sort of bodily sensation.
you're making this shit up because i don't believe you could have possibly experienced this sensation in a dream.
talk to literally anyone about trying to punch someone else in a dream, and you'll hear that your arms feel wonky and heavy like lead.

you not believing makes it harder to dream about. shit nigga, it's all in your head.

it's not about "believing it," retard. it just doesn't happen.

it does. it happened to me last night, you fucking tranny.

You're actually retarded, stop breathing.

i'm sorry for calling you a tranny. but keep an eye open, dreams are easy to forget, you know.

It will happen one day. When it does it will demolish your soul.

Also feeling sensations in dreams is common. How do you think wet dreams happen?

It's okay user, I forgive you. Don't take this as anything personal, I just have a very hard time believing you not having experienced it myself or heard about anyone experiencing it before.

mega.nz/file/MGoizabL#x4aNcT2Q9tcgCNJZkfCvujBz45P69ROLQDH_8Z6dHDw

Skim through this should you ever find the time.

I dreamt I was dead everyone moved on, I was killed. My dog was sad, she could see me.

Fuck off tranny kike.

OP its over.

I hate the dreams where a girl is in love with me. The pain ruins the whole day.
picrel is me waking up after one

Attached: emptyjak.jpg (183x275, 4.68K)

>your arms feel wonky and heavy like lead.
Not always. Sometimes, rarely, when ive done nofap for a while and my chi is recharged, I can do all kinds of things in my dreams. I can fly at will, i can shoot kamehamehas, i can kick and punch people and just obliterate them.

You have no idea how much power I can amass.

You wake up from a dream and fall into a nightmare.