Hey user, lets spend the next 6 hours daydreaming about asian girls with beautiful faces

>hey user, lets spend the next 6 hours daydreaming about asian girls with beautiful faces

okay, sounds good with me!

youtube.com/watch?v=EvIR2OJolao

Attached: 1647391168269.jpg (750x1000, 154.36K)

imagine how comfortable her neck must feel like

Attached: 1647099764170.jpg (1440x1703, 348.71K)

yuno ive read somewhere that asians are born with extra sensitivity in some hand nerves or something like that, maybe thats what makes them exceptionally good at vidya

asian women are bug tier kys

>hurr durr you need to make more whites
seethe more fatty lmao

>yuno ive read somewhere that asians are born with extra sensitivity in some hand nerves or something like that

im not yuno you delusional simp orbiter

Attached: tumblr_04d25a71c9adf8f3b9fb41fd48e58892_36e79512_540.png (540x540, 365.71K)

Asian women are harder workers than white women

Less whorish or slutty as well. They care about money but it doesn't seem like being poor is a total deal breaker like with white women.

nah, they are ruthless sociopaths, just like most women. just as evil, if not more so. they also couldnt even comprehend of the idea of compassion for animal suffering

but they are stunning

Attached: 640full-shin-se--hwi.jpg (640x640, 84.81K)

I had a dream where I was taking a picture of a lizard and a Japanese pseudo-gf walked into the frame of the picture, naked before covering up with a towel.
She was wearing nothing but a towel because she had just gotten out of an onsen but she was confortable being naked around me and we chatted for a moment about random facts and zukin.

Attached: 1610323823070.jpg (1080x1350, 153.8K)

>nah, they are ruthless sociopaths
Oh no I know. I am too that's why I like them. But if your agendas and goals align they don't seem like "ooga booga me need sex" like whites. Western women just want to be babied, not breed, and just take up space. I believe people who don't breed are worthless wastes of flesh. Asians seem much more focused on practicality and longer term whats best for a kid, rather than feelings and other shit. They will leave the white foreign guy though if he can't handle Asian society, because most will want to move back there with the kid. And it isn't like I like the West. I hate American and European cuck and fag values so much. Fuck empathy. It's for mentally sick and weak people. I personally don't give a fuck about sex, or hug shit. I jsut want mixed race kids and to pour all of our shit into making them better than other people's descendants. I hate whores because I believe in killing a kid that's a bastard. Fuck those disgusting cucks that think "its a part of her so its okay" all single moms need to be executed and the children worked to death in mines or gulags. I want my kids to be raised millitant as fuck too. Not made to be weak liek I was because "you don't know whats best learn to live for emotions and longing!" and since Asians are so cut throat I always had an interest in them. God I hate sensitive normies so much.

english speaking ones from western cultures disgust me. theres something i hate about western cultures. i dont know what it is, but i hate it

i like the ones that grew up in asian cultures the most. im not sure why

Attached: 1636245218059.jpg (1080x720, 73.75K)

Because western values are cancer. China and Russia must nuke and rape all Americanized and Britbong influenced trash if we are to ever get this world re-stabilized.

I love these threads because there's always retards generalizing entire parts of the world they clearly have no experience interacting with based on hearsay and fantasies.

>I believe people who don't breed are worthless wastes of flesh

is that so? because i strongly sympathize with anti-natalist beliefs and i think people who breed are egotistical selfish hypocrites who force existence onto innocent souls for their own infantile ego. they force extreme amount of suffering unto their children, for their pride and ego, and i think that is so disgusting and repulsive

>Asians seem much more focused on practicality and longer term whats best for a kid, rather than feelings and other shit
asian mothers are the most unloving uncaring cunts. they put their kids in daycare before they can even walk, and force their kids to go through all kinds of horrific cram schools

>Fuck empathy. It's for mentally sick and weak people
shut up you hypocrite. if you were born into slavery and watching your family tortured and killed, your prideful nose wouldnt be so high up in the air. humble yourself, faggot

Attached: 1647097673376.jpg (1080x1350, 142.52K)

>hey user, lets spend the next 6 hours daydreaming about asian girls with beautiful faces

alright user

Attached: lw-0[1].png (1600x1066, 1.2M)

what?

pure copium i lived in nippon and they are whores delusional

Although I have not been to Japan, I've met a few yonsei and sansei one which now lives in Japan and I grew up in a city with something like a "Japanese district" which I would go to once every two months or so.

I have no problem with them, although I might prefer to date someone from Asia rather than someone who grew up on the west because cultural differences are interesting.

Attached: 1607451689674.jpg (1242x2208, 458.38K)

Looks more like a latina, pretty hot.

yes indeed, that's what I'm saying no doubt.

Attached: af847dc6330f37dc9f7adcc51897eb1e[1].jpg (564x564, 47.42K)

>because i strongly sympathize with anti-natalist beliefs and i think people who breed are egotistical selfish hypocrites who force existence onto innocent souls for their own infantile ego
Souls don't exist and extinction is fucking retarded. There is no point to life unless you continue life. May as well kill yourself then. Good thing I don't pay taxes I guess.

>they put their kids in daycare before they can even walk
So? White peopel do that all the time. I don't know what that is supposed to mean. Is it better to baby the fucker and raise to be dependent and shit on us? Also it needs money. So whatever. It can't remember shit from that age anyway. Babies lack the complexity to form a grudge. Beats that clingy clingy huggy monkey bullshit too.
>force their kids to go through all kinds of horrific cram schools
That is a good thing. It keeps them from growing up stupid.

>if you were born into slavery...
Yes yes and there are people starving in the world. I do not care. let them die. I don't have shit for income and I manage to not starve. So fuck em.

Latin americans and asians are both a mongol type. I fucking love mongols so much. God they're hot. And temperamental too! Not as docile as western media wants to portray them.