I don't even want a gf anymore I just want to surf trains and explore the world

I don't even want a gf anymore I just want to surf trains and explore the world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCo549-frMtyA2ed4BMS-PSQ/videos
youtu.be/AdfZJzdFhGg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/2/24/Freight_train_hopping_on_flatcar_and_dumpcar,_Kiev_-_Fastiv.webm/Freight_train_hopping_on_flatcar_and_dumpcar,_Kiev_-_Fastiv.webm.480p.vp9.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldnt suggest riding trains, a lot of legal issues may arrise.

He looks angry. I wonder if he's one of those closet gay incels

I don't care to be honest. you're asking for greivous bodily injury doing that as well.

My current penpal is a ratty punk girl train hopper. She's really cool and not like any other femoid I've ever interacted with and I wish I didn't live thousands of kilometers away from her, so she could be my gf.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCo549-frMtyA2ed4BMS-PSQ/videos

how? literally what's going to hurt him if the train is going slow enough to jump on/off?
he looks perfectly safe where he is as long as he has something to hold onto when going around a bend

Train hopping isnt as romatic as you think.

Its cold, loud, uncomfortable and train workers wont think twice about kicking you.

You can lose limbs trying to hop on a moving train. This sometimes happens to trainhoppers.

train surfing does seem pretty kino i do have plans to surf many of the same places that shiey has.

sounds like a tranny or a larper. Women generally aren't adventurous enough to do dumb shit like this.

yeah maybe if you're unathletic as fuck and/or the train is moving too fast
if the train is moving slowly there is literally no risk to vaulting onto it unless you are some fat indoor retard whos parents never pushed them to play sports growing up

Not gonna lie, it sounds a bit like a cope...

based shieyposter. his music is good
but realistically most people would die if they tried what he does

whats wrong with that? lets be real 90% of us here are never getting a gf, makes far more sense to give up and focus on things that you can ACTUALLY achieve to make yourself happy and to enjoy life.

true, shiey himself has had falls where he's tried to hop onto the train and its going to fast and he takes a tumble. the risk is worth it.

She's a biological woman. Her fb is full of pics from like 15 years ago of her as a kid with her family.

if you can't run faster than the speed the train is going let alone match it than it's going too fast to safely board and you're taking a risk
that's why i said if the train is moving slowly then it's golden

>shiey himself has had falls where he's tried to hop onto the train and its going to fast and he takes a tumble
Source?

youtu.be/AdfZJzdFhGg

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/2/24/Freight_train_hopping_on_flatcar_and_dumpcar,_Kiev_-_Fastiv.webm/Freight_train_hopping_on_flatcar_and_dumpcar,_Kiev_-_Fastiv.webm.480p.vp9.webm

Is this too fast? Looks scary as shit.

that's not fast at all, you wanna hop onto the train as late as possible without the train gaining to much speed and always hop onto the back carriages so the driver cant see you.