Queuing to pay for stuff

>queuing to pay for stuff
>cashier asks if people want to donate to ukraine
>the three in front of me do
>i say no
>woman behind me calls me mean and selfish
>she offers to donate double
i dont put my heating on because its too expensive why should i donate to ukraine?

Attached: EEmytkzU4AA2Zol.png (411x311, 52.34K)

>why should i donate to ukraine
Prolly a larp but ppl donate money to make *themselves* feel better. Nobody is a true empath. Nobody gives a fuck about anybody else

you should be focusing on the annoying white fake social warrior empath bitch not asking why you should donate to Ukraine

Ignore the cries of normalfags, check those dubs of yours instead. Your money is your money, routine charity is just a tax on the gullible and self-righteous.

Because unlike the ethnic victims of every other humanitarian crisis we're made to feel bad about neglecting, Ukrainians look, smell and behave like normal people.

Attached: 452F54FF-3BB0-4A23-9603-93D1C98FDD54.jpg (1080x1350, 234.61K)

well yeah thats my point she called me bad for not donating to ukrainian refugees or whatever but why should i?
its not a larp have you never met a white woman?
she would probably have donated to literally any cause because yeah its like buying indulgences
oh based i didnt even notice ny dubs

I don't know any Ukrainians it's literally not my problem. Millions of even just white people struggle or suffer I can't care about all of them.

>i don't put my heating on
Beware of the mildew. I kept my bedroom at 16-17 degrees and discovered the wall behind my bed to be growing fungi.

Normies gotta virtue signal any way they can
I went to a pharmacist the other day and female cahsier asked if I wanted to donate to woman's charity, first time I've ever had that in Australia.

My churchgoing cousin and his wife got offended when I said we should give a begger some money

they are delusional apes who virtue signal. they shame people who dont donate to ukraine, but kill pigs, cows and chickens so they can buy new pairs of XXXXL pants. you are not morally obligated to help people in war

>Prolly a larp but ppl donate money to make *themselves* feel better. Nobody is a true empath. Nobody gives a fuck about anybody else
yes! they are delusional apes who virtue signal

the types of people who would donate to animal shelters and eat meat. they will literally buy pig and an entire turkey, and donate money to a animal shelter in the checkout aisle

Attached: Photo-2-sow-stalls-1-FS1.jpg (400x262, 22.09K)

Just move on or call them a virtue signaller. Oh boy I can't wait to donate $20 to any cause so 2 dollars can make it there.

I've started saying no, I'm Not gonna donate till someone starts donating to me

few years ago i was checking out like 70 dollars worth of groceries during christmas season, and I forgot my wallet in my car, i told the cashier and the dude behind me told me he would pay for it. I dunno if he thought I was lying, or thought i said I couldnt pay, but it literally made my fucking month.

I'm a dude and im not attractive, and im 98% sure that dude wasnt a faggot, just some wealthy nice guy.

They don't want to be around a drug addicted bum, good on them. I fucking hate homeless people. They eye you like a hawk and come up and try their shit on you in downtown Detroit, with a faux-friendly loud voice "Hey there-" and if you make eye contact or stop at all they know they got you and they will get money. You have to keep fucking walking. I fucking despise people like you, rubes that stop and I leave you fuckers behind, I'll be halfway up the block and you can just run to catch up with me

Ppl are in such a hurry that they would rather pay 70 dollars instead of wait 2 minutes for somebody. Not saying this is what happened in your scenario but likely

How fucking stupid are you? Did you even grasp any part of my fucking story?

Come to think of it we have plenty of poor people right here. Better to get shot or bombed by Putin than die homeless In America.

They don't want to be near a fucking homeless person. It's rude to give a beggar money when you are with people that don't want to. Stroke your little messiah boner on your lonesome, freak

Stop responding to me. I can't tell if ur retarded or just pretending to be

yeah i'm the same too. I think people who denounce you for shit like that are cringe.

Must be hard for a Twitter migrant without that block function, but you'll get through it
Also, most homeless are on the streets by choice. There are many resources for them but they would rather shoot up in a gutter and die frozen to the ground beneath a bridge. You are just giving them money for booze and drugs. But if that's cool with you then by all means
I've been carjacked by a homeless I'm not a pollyanna like you

i did but i thought it was a decent greentext
ill be gone by the time this is a real problem
energy costs a fortune now i cant heat my home if i wanna eat decently
the long term health of the property isnt my problem

>I've been carjacked by a homeless
Good. Nothing melts my heart more than cocksuckers like you getting their karma

Resources in America are garbage and people who should be in a mental hospital are homeless instead. The average homeless shelter is less safe than the streets and if they are able to work the only jobs available don't pay enough for rent now. Section 8 housing assuming you qualify is about a 3 year wait. If you are very disabled you can expect to wait a year or more for disability to get approved. Help for the homeless in USA is pretty much non existent for males. What little help there is only goes to a small fraction of those that need it.

Did you know a bunch of the druggies that are homeless didn't even do drugs until they were under constant stress on the streets. Shitty greed in the housing, healthcare and wages made this problem.

>hey can I get some money for my baby's diap-
No.
>I need some gas mon-
No.
>Can I get some food pl-
No.
Bye

Attached: 1625979102572.jpg (577x639, 164.69K)