My dad was like this

and i'd just like you guys to say "okay" or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9p1neYwk4M
This WAS my childhood.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M26WayJWXCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please dont be like your dad around us, im not watching that vid i still dont want you to bring your dad into the lives of innocent people

That's just a part of what my childhood was like. I could never do that.

okay froggo

Kinda my childhood too, but my dad was so psychopathic growing up I never dared to attack him. He legitimately loved to instigate fights so he had a reason to beat people up.

Are you a psycho too?

I don't think so, no. I do have a general disdain for people, though. But I think that just came from negative experiences with the general public.

My dad later apologized to my brother and I for how he raised us, said it was wrong. He was a total pushover when my sisters were born.

My dad was emotionally abusive but never physically, so like, the first half before the fighting.

Was he fit? Most dads ive seen are potato bag body type

Fucking stop asking people this, you retarded zoomer. Abused people do not necessarily become abusers. That's a misconception and is a big reason a lot of abused children develop OCD and carry it into adulthood even when they haven't abused anyone

>and i'd just like you guys to say "okay" or something.
Watching that re traumatized me. But I had a different kind of abuse

>Abused people do not necessarily become abusers
Agreed

My dad quite literally played college ball. He was a running back for his college on a full ride. He was very fit (he's almost 60 now and has that strongfat dad build) and always picked on my brother for being fat and said he wouldn't allow fatness in his house

Attached: 1498597031461.png (557x605, 308.63K)

yeah, not all abused turn into abusers, but its sure as hell statistically more likely. Just dont have kids.

wtf he sounds based as fuck!
He just wanted to make you strong.

My dad is based, after I grew up we became pretty good friends.

Maybe you were wrong about him, hes not greedy

>tfw he finally got through

I hope one day when I raise my son, I will be able to pass on the torch of what I learned and make him strong both in spirit and body without it feeling like tyranny.
I want to make them capable of surviving, with their own two hands, carving out a future for themselves

Attached: 1633967822539.jpg (575x567, 42.01K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M26WayJWXCM

my right hand is reserved for my mouse
my left hand thus holds it and does other things